X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new to PEing Q's

Hi all I recently discovered PE.
    At first I though I thought it was a load of s***

But after only one week I have gained 1/2 of an inch in length. I measured just before and couldn't believe it. I am not going to increase intensity at all for a while because I'd rather a working penis, then a big non working penis.

Is this quick/early gain usual? or will it plateau or only increase very slower now?

I was on 6" now on 6.5" and happy with that size, but an above average would be nice. Something like 7.5"-8"
    How long would an increase of that size take, seeing as I got early results fast? Or are these sort of things IMPOSSIBLE to predict.

Also if I was to stop these exercises now, would I see that .5 of an inch dissapear?

I had similar quick gains when I started 3 weeks ago.Most member will probably tell you dont change your routine.If it aint broke dont fix it.PE is gonna take a long time,some guys here I assume have been doing it for years.Just stay determined,hopeful and try not to overtrain and everything should go smooth.And above all dont forget your Kegel excersises...they comprise over half my PE routine and trust me your erection quality sky rockets after doing them for a couple weeks,which in the longrun is usualy the best outcome of PE...but thats just my opinion.Well stay the course pal and good luck.
    I will defy the Irish Curse!

Comment

Hey Dan,

It's pretty surprising that you got a full half inch in one week. It's not unheard of, but it's pretty rare. Are you using the exact same ruler to measure your penis as you did before you started penile exercising?

It's wayyyyyy too early for you to increase any intensity whatsoever.

Though you gained an inch in one week, doesn't mean that you'll gain an inch every week from now :P (that would be pretty cool). Going from average (6 inch range) to huge (8 inch range) usually takes men anywhere from 1-3 years to reach. PE is a very slow process.

Just because you gained so quickly, doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you. Don't injure yourself. You're not immune to injury. Take it nice and easy. Continue your current routine. Make a progress log if you're serious about PE. When it comes to PE, less is more.

By the way Dan, are you from Montreal by any chance? If so, PM me. I have a strange feeling I know you (although the chances are REALLY slim, after all this is the internet). You talk exactly like somebody I know that is named Dan also. It's strange. Oh well, even if you're not from Montreal, good luck and I hope to see you post more
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

No, I'm not from Montreal. :P

I am using the same ruler.

Yes I couldn't believe my eyes, because all of what I had read suggested it wouldn't happen that quick.
        My routine is actually less then the beginner guide

Comment

Originally posted by dansdong View Post
          Thanks for the advice.

No, I'm not from Montreal. :P

I am using the same ruler.

Yes I couldn't believe my eyes, because all of what I had read suggested it wouldn't happen that quick.
          My routine is actually less then the beginner guide
          Stay with what your doing, your doing great!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Just want to welcome and congrats you, they have said it already and can't say it better. Good luck, and don't stop.
            March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
            Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
            No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I possibly think this initial "growth" is just because of my stretching. Possibly allowing more blood to enter the penis (better circulation?). Just a theory. I will continue and share

Comment

Working...
              X