Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PE Gym Code additions

Suggested additions:

PE Gym code:
    7. Stay on Topic.
    example: If the thread topic is Pizza, do not go off topic with the greatest Oriental diner that is in your neighborhood. Start your own thread.
    8. Don't Hi-Jack someones thread.
    example: Jack is asking for help on foreskin reconstruction. Don't post about how you prefer cut over being uncut and how you read about this survey and what does everyone else have to say ? Thats hi-jacking.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What is the best routine for a sixteen year old who wants to get bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Helpmypeis View Post
        Well there really is NO BEST ROUTINE. All about trial and error and what works for you and your penis. Your awful young, I'd be hesitant to even start doing PE at your age BUT take a gander at JP's 90 day beginner routine. But like I said, wait till some of the others comment on this BEFORE starting my friend.
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Helpmypeis, I'm sending you a PM now.

Comment

Originally posted by Helpmypeis View Post

Sorry partner but you have to be at least 18 to be a member on this site. We will be more than happy to have you rejoin us when you turn 18

Regards

Waylander

Comment

Good thread, just wanted to bring the following to a moderators attention.
              VIDEOS!

Some men prefer to see what they are doing rather then visualize written descriptions. These videos should help accommodate those visual learners.

PE Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
              The provided link does not work, gives a 404 page not found error.

Thanks for a good and informative site.
              Starting stats:
              BPEL: 16,25 cm : 6,47"
              MSEG: 13 cm : 5,12"

Current stats:
              Will be updated in aobut 4 weeks

Goals:
              BPEL: 19,2 cm : 7,5"
              MSEG: 15,25cm : 6"

Comment

I didn't get the 404 error, but it didn't take me to the video's. Here you go.

Stretch Video

Jelqing video

V jelq video

Comment

how can i get this instrument in Nigeria?

hi
                  i really need this instrument badly, cos i have receive so many insult from women.
                  and if this instrument work for me, i will make it as a business here in Nigeria because so many men here need it.
                  can someone help me please, urgently.

martin young

Comment

i need this machine urgently, if can help call +2348039182427. i need your help.

Comment

Originally posted by martins young View Post
                      i need this machine urgently, if can help call +2348039182427. i need your help.
                      You don't necessarily need equipments to elongate and thicken your penis .... use your hands and some baby oil .... I need to update my signature too ....
                      Last edited by EQKing; 10-06-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                        You don't necessarily need equipments to elongate and thicken your penis .... use your hands and some baby oil .... I need to update my signature too ....
                        I agree. Try this routine (you don't need a machine to start):
                        Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Hi. I was checking some of the articles about jelqing and stretching but I can't access the videos attached or embedded in the articles. A pop up window with "Can not create direct show player" always display. why is this so? any troubleshooting advice? thanks.

Comment

plz help

hi

how r u?im new in website im very worry becoz my problem my penis is 4.5 inch i think thz one iz very small and my penis is curve left side,plz help me give me some exercise video,site iz very dificult i cant understand thz site,plz plzzzzzzz reply on my email address [email protected],im w8ing ur answer....

Comment

Originally posted by shifa View Post
                              hi

how r u?im new in website im very worry becoz my problem my penis is 4.5 inch i think thz one iz very small and my penis is curve left side,plz help me give me some exercise video,site iz very dificult i cant understand thz site,plz plzzzzzzz reply on my email address [email protected],im w8ing ur answer....
                              Your penis will remain at 4.5" until you post using acceptable grammar & spell words in full.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

hey, i'm new to the site and trying to learn the basic techniques, two of the links provided don't work:
                                https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching gives a file 404 not found error
                                and the stretching video never loads: Penis Stretch Video - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

Working...
                                X