Jelq - stand, sit or lay down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq - stand, sit or lay down?

Does it matter if I stand, sit, or lay down to jelq?

Welcome!

Short answer: I don't think it matters

Long answer: Depends. If one of those is a stressful or painful position, then it's best to avoid that position. If you are looking to improve performance in one of those positions, then practicing in that position may help to build confidence (especially edging). If you are looking to a high/low EQ exercise and one of those positions seems to make it difficult to get to your target EQ, then stick with the position that seems to work best.

Sitting in a chair is relaxing for me. Although I've been okay with standing. Haven't tried laying down.

Have you seen the Start Here! link at the top left? There are lot of great threads to read. Especially the one on Physiological Indicators, or PI's, which are key to being effective and staying safe. Consider starting with a beginner routine for 90days to condition/aclimate your penis to PE. Then start a progress log.

Comment

I would recommend standing. It's what it do and I can get a complete squeeze from base to the glans.
      Start: 07/05/2016
      BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
      MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
      BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
      BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
      NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I mostly jelq while standing, because it works. Sometimes while sitting, hardly ever while lying down. Try all three and see what works best for you, IMO.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

If you are using a lube, things can get pretty messy sitting on a chair or lying in your bed. My main computer chair would be an absolute mess if I jelqed sitting on it. I have always stood, though I tried sitting to see how that was. One of the keys for why I stand is the complete access I have to my entire package in regards to getting a full, deep grip. Sitting compresses things, standing allows everything to hang totally free. In addition, as I get my grip while standing I tend to move my hips and butt around because it aides in getting that real good base grip. Sitting prevents that subtle motion. Sitting tends to make one "lazier", and with that a potential loss of focus during an extended session. I am a firm believer in letting gravity work for me rather than against. In bed you are jelqing against gravity by going upwards with your stroke. While you can jelq downward if you are sitting, I simply find it is easier for me do accomplish that standing. At the end of the day proper and safe technique is far more important then the choice of position is.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hi all, thank you for the replies. I started with 10 minutes and have progressed to 15. By 15 min, I'm a little bored. And when I get to 30 min, it seems like standing and milking for 30 min is a lot of standing (I'm physically fit!) and a lot of boredom, but I'll give it a try. BTW, based on your replies, I tried it both sitting and standing, and I've got to say that both produced much more engorgement than lying down.

Comment

Standing (esp. with hips thrust forward slightly) would be optimal for getting a maximum range of motion. Seated is more comfortable. Completely reclined can theoretically give you the same range of motion as standing, but it's an awkward position for establishing leverage and balance.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X