No announcement yet.

So I guess I'm gonna give this a shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-How should I decide when/if I'm ready to increase my routine (e.g. 2 day-1 day to 5 day-2 day)
    This is up to you, whatever's comfortable for you. They are both the exact same number of days on and off in the end so you aren't losing any time.

-How normal are red skin stretch marks? Do they generally stop as you become more conditioned? I think the main cause is from jelqing/v-jelqs, because most of the skin is pulled towards the head and the skin near the base is basically tugged.
    Make sure you have a good lube where your hands slide without pulling too much skin, I used to get red marks as well, and found out it was due to not having good lube.

-Is it a good idea to incorporate edging into the same session? Beginning or end of session? (I tried this twice so far but I think I might wait until I'm more conditioned or just do it separately because I think it may be contributing to the skin stretching.)
    I follow the same rule as masturbating/ejaculating after/before sessions and always make sure I do edging at least an hour before or after my sessions.

-Based on my situation, does it sound safe/reasonable to continue with cold showers? On a related note, I believe I read somewhere that cold water/cryotherapy is helpful for ligaments to stretch (I'll have to look into this more).
    I'm assuming you're talking about cryostretching, where you apply an ice pack to the muscle/ligament which will reduce muscle spasms, which in turn increases flexibility. The problem with this is the cooling in cryotherapy is used to numb the sensory nerves allowing you to stretch more without the pain, which is why it's typically used on injured ligaments. Now when you're stretching your penis there's a clear limit to how far you can stretch it, and if you pull it any further you'd severely hurt yourself. For example, you know when you wake up with a stiff neck and you can't stretch or move it? Cryotherapy would help with this by numbing the pain and allowing you to move more freely like you normally would, but it will NOT allow you to stretch any further than your muscles will allow (you can still overstretch). A good example for this would be if you are unable to do the splits without injuring yourself; cryotherapy would not prevent that injury because there is a LIMIT to how far your muscles can stretch. How you train your body to do the splits is by creating micro-tears in your muscles by gradually stretching it further and further each day, then resting to allow it to recover, and that's exactly what we're doing here in the PEGym, we're creating micro tears in the penis, then resting. Blood flow is important in PE, and cold temperatures causes vasoconstriction which constricts the blood vessels, what we need is vasodilation which widens the blood vessels and allowing more blood flow to a specific area, this is why warm water is helpful in PE. The only way cold temperature will allow more blood flow (vasodilation) is when the cold body part experiences cold-induced vasodilation, widening the blood vessels and allowing more blood flow to that specific area in order to prevent frostbite. So unless you want frostbite on your penis, cold water isn't going to help.

Comment

Working...
    X