Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quik,

There you have it

Dust, your a good man with good ideas. I've warmed my ligs up prior to stretching before, but that was partially because my moist heating pad was big enough to do my penis and my ligs.

I am currently using my PE program that I created for my book. When I am on the "internal stretching" part of my program, I will definitely try warming up the perineum.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Just read the first posts . :P

- So sorry if this is already covered, but it's some time since someone last wrote anything in this tread, so, did anyone gain from this streach-exercis?

Comment

I believe it has helped me gain my last .3" of length. . . It's also worth mentioning I don't focus on length anymore, just a little bit of regular stretches combined with internal stretching.

I think this exercise is really hard to understand, so I'll have some pictures up soon.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

0.3 inch isn't bad, though you didn't focus on this?

How long did you do these enternal streches?

Comment

It ranged from about 2-5 minutes max. Usually 2 minutes worth. My last routine was very light and it worked out well for me.

Comment

And this were the only streches you did? o:

Comment

Oh no, I mixed it up with some BTC stretches so I can get some good downward stretches. I advocate stretching in all directions; you know, give the whole penis a workout.

Comment

Kind of off the topic, but do hangers not just hang straight down? Or staight out if they are lying down somehow.

But they seem to gain alot.

Comment

Hangers ?

Toddi,

In my routine I use different hanging positions. After warming up I hang straight down for my first set for 15 minutes, then go into a straight out hang for 10 minutes, then into a final hang when I set up two chairs about 5-6 ft. apart then get on the chairs with hands on one and my knees on the other. The weights are in between the the chairs, then you reach down and attach the hanger to the weights. In this position you lift your whole body up into a standard push up, doing 10 push ups.
                    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by remek
                      I think this exercise is really hard to understand, so I'll have some pictures up soon.
                      Would love to see these pics. I've tried them before, but don't think I was doing them correctly. If I get the right idea from the pics, I might throw them into my routine...
                      The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
                      ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Quick,

They'll be up with the new site (which should be functioning in two weeks). *Cross your fingers*

Comment

this stretch sounds like the internal stretch.

and is the ok grip the same as the internal stretch when you grip the balls ?

Comment

Wow, the rare Resurrected Thread.

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the Internal Stretch as outlined in the Advanced Exercise Guide
                            Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                            BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                            EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Ok.

Comment

I've tried these and found they are best done slowly and not every day. Lost wood from too much, too soon.
                                Like them though.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
                                X