Newbie Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Help

Hey everyone, I'm very new to this site and am looking for some general help... I'm currently 18 and haven't been moving up in size since I was younger. I messed up my year as I was creating my account if anyone was wondering, but I'll figure out how to change that as soon as I can. Anyways, I'm currently 18 y/o and I'm 5 1/2in hard. I understand that that's able to get the job done, but I'd like to increase size by a few more inches. If there's any tips for me or anything of that sort, please let me know! I'd prefer not to purchase anything online either, I mean If I have to I will.

Welcome OGD! First tip is to thoroughly read the START HERE link at the top left of this page to educate yourself about everything a beginner needs to know to PE safely. That must always be your first goal. PE takes time, so being patient and consistent with effort are keys to achieving your goals.
    Don't try to cut corners to gain faster. It doesn't work and can lead to injuries. Speaking of injuries, they are real and can really mess you up (both heads).
    Once you have educated yourself about PE, pick a routine and get started. Start lightly and build intensity as you get the feel for the exs. The JP90 (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t=JP90+routine) is probably the most popular beginner routine and lots of guys here have gained from that routine. If you chose to do the JP90 start with 1/3-1/2 the reps noted in the link and add reps each week building up to the full routine over the first month or so. Be attentive to PIs so you know when your unit needs a break or when its ready for more.
    Good luck and Happy New Year!
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

You're the man! Appreciate the reply and the help Will definitely be looking into this and hopefully I stick to it!

Comment

However can someone explain to me how this works? I'm having a very difficult time understanding this, lol.

"LOT (Loss of Tug). This theory was first posted by Bib.

This is now considered obsolete. Exercises should be done in all directions.

I'm leaving this for it's curosity value, as this was the hot theory
        back at the very beginning of PE. I believe in the late 90's.

This is a very important factor in the way you exercise.

Grasp your flaccid penis under the glans in the O.K. grip. (Palm down)
        Stretch straight up (This is 12:00) Do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

(No need to pull too hard, as this can be very noticeable or can be very subtle.)

Stretch straight out (9:00) do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

Stretch straight down (6:00) do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

When you DON'T feel it TUG BACK, this is your Loss of Tug or LOT.

If your LOT is 6:00, you will need to do your exercises straight out and straight up.

If your LOT is 9:00 or higher, you will do exercises straight out and straight down.

You always want to exercise AGAINST the TUG

Most men find that they have low LOT. Mine is at 6:00. This means that the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the gains.

Men with high LOT, are very lucky. Their gains come easier and can utilize weight hanging. But don't be discouraged, the Gains will come if you are dedicated and stay on the program I have outlined below.
        These are exercises to help you gain, regardless of LOT"

Comment

Working...
        X