Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep on overtraining - need help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Now I really feel like I'm on the right path eventhough I make these mistakes. I didn't know it was part of the process of PE to overtrain.
    I can be to hard with myself and when I fawk it up I immediatly feel down and stop believing in myself.
    There's a great article on self-loathing that's just been published on the website and now this! There's no coincidence in life... Thanks for sharing! I love this community
    Huracan
    Last edited by Huracan; 01-26-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hey don't listen to me, I'm just a banana.

I'm Batman.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Hey don't listen to me, I'm just a banana.

I'm Batman.
        Batman-BenAffleck.jpg
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You're not overtraining, you're under rested. Overtraining is when you bruise your penis so badly you have to stop PE, and when you kill your erection completely for days or weeks. To put ot bluntly, you'll know you've fucked up when shoot blood out of your dick and the shaft constantly feels like a bad sunburn.

Until then, don't beat yourself up for a bad day or negative PI's. I personally believe PI theory is shit anyways. But just write down what routine you're currently doing and figure out what improvements you can make. Maybe allow yourself more rest days, more sleep, or more time between sets, and ease off of the intensity just a little. The hardest part about PE is figuring out the sweet spot between over training and undertraining.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I started in december too. This is my second week off from JP90. Apparently actually pulling on the penis while jelqing isn't the correct technique? Lol, so i got minor inflammation on the left/ right side ligaments. I say take it easy, cuz the way I see it, we're jelqing now. Whereas a couple months ago or even more further back we didn't even know what jelqing is. So we're already getting ahead. Definitly dont wanna get any serious injuries. When I get back to it on monday instead of doing all jelq sets imma cut it down a bit. Maybe cut the last 50 on the normal jelq and not pull sor hard or at all. Then Imma start doing edging.
            Vegtableman123
            Last edited by Vegtableman123; 01-27-2017, 11:34 AM.
            Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
            Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
              I started in december too. This is my second week off from JP90. Apparently actually pulling on the penis while jelqing isn't the correct technique? Lol, so i got minor inflammation on the left/ right side ligaments. I say take it easy, cuz the way I see it, we're jelqing now. Whereas a couple months ago or even more further back we didn't even know what jelqing is. So we're already getting ahead. Definitly dont wanna get any serious injuries. When I get back to it on monday instead of doing all jelq sets imma cut it down a bit. Maybe cut the last 50 on the normal jelq and not pull sor hard or at all. Then Imma start doing edging.
              Glad to see you're all healed up.. if you want to start with a nice light routine think about this one also. Warm up. About 10 minutes stretch, 10 minutes jelqing. Very light stretch, very light jelq.. it's worked wonders for me. I'm not rushing to get in reps. Instead I'm actually paying way more attention to what I'm doing. I'm actually doing a routine that someone did in the success forum. I believe it's PSEG. Look him up. The simplest routine ever. It's a great read. Great story.
              10/16..............1/17.......4/17
              bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
              bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
              beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
              Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
              Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Thanks ill look into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman View Post
                  Glad to see you're all healed up.. if you want to start with a nice light routine think about this one also. Warm up. About 10 minutes stretch, 10 minutes jelqing. Very light stretch, very light jelq.. it's worked wonders for me. I'm not rushing to get in reps. Instead I'm actually paying way more attention to what I'm doing. I'm actually doing a routine that someone did in the success forum. I believe it's PSEG. Look him up. The simplest routine ever. It's a great read. Great story.
                  Pipeman's advice is so important! We should be focusing on how we do each exercise...making sure we are doing it safely and maximizing our time in the Gym. Always pay attention to what you're doing...it also helps us avoid injuries.
                  Great encouraging post, Pipeman...
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Yeha man, i just saw it again, I actually just read his post earlier this week. I think I will consider a lower routine. I hear people changed the routine to a little bit lighter. I'm smaller so I think it makes sense. Its wierd cuz when i first started in december all i did was the standard jelq for 10 minutes. After a couple weeks I gained a little bit of length. Then I started to do the full jp90 and started to get mild inflammation. I noticed he said he did a lot of edging too.

Comment

I can't stress enough how important it is to find what works for you. Start at the very lowest intensity and stay where you have good results. This is truly the key.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I wanna reply to this thread and say that just starting jelqing I really do like doing it. However I was counting one slide of the hand up to glans as one rep. Then I read that one hand up, second hand up counts as one. So I started doing that. Even trying to keep the grip light I got purple spots on tip of glans. So now what? I'm taking days off and going to start again in once they go away and again try to go even lighter and back off reps. Hoping that works. But what is the right rep count. One up or two?

Comment

I thoguht it was 1 lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X