how to do tunica stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to do tunica stretches

I wonder if someone could tell me how to do tunica stretches?

do internal stretches and helicopter...

Comment

Grasp your dick under the glans like a normal stretch, then with your opposite hand, make a ^ with your index and middle finger, then press it into your fat pad above your dick. Then, slowly pull your dick out as far as you can while pushing in with your ^ fingers
      Goal: Huge

Comment

Are these on the "Exercises" or "Guides" sections that can be found at the top of the page?

And Gravik, are you describing tunica stretches or internal stretches, or are they the same thing. I am trying to figure this out. I guess I will go search these above sections, and then come back to this thread.

Comment

I call them resistance stretches. It's almost like playing a tug of war with your penis. One hand pulls out, the other pulls in. These probably target the tunica more than any other stretch because with the opposing hands, you're basically taking the pressure off the ligs. A way to great intensify these is to bundle them, which is twisting your dick in a corkscrew and then performing the stretch

Comment

you can do them either with a straight down v pressed into your fat pad, but mind you you want to close it like a scissor so it holds your penis good or you can do an ok grip against your fat pad as well.. i just recently found the straight down v to work a lot better, then a simple ok grip under your glans.. and like someone said.. tug of war.. pull in opposite directions..
            my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
            BPEL- 6 3/4in
            EG- 5in
            NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
            BPEL- 7in
            EG-5.2in
            NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Thanks guys, I get it now I think, and you have both (Gator and BIGred) given very good descriptions I would say.

I also went and looked it up. Its amazing what one can forget.

Comment

can u just do a double ok grip(at base and below the glans) and pull the opposite direction each, is this a tunica tug ?

Comment

Good Question Rocknrolla - I was thinking the same thing. Just do 2 OK grips and then pull apart.

Is that still a tunica tug?
                  Mc Dong

Comment

Should you pull your penis out as far as you can ? because light pulls are more effective

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                      Grasp your dick under the glans like a normal stretch, then with your opposite hand, make a ^ with your index and middle finger, then press it into your fat pad above your dick. Then, slowly pull your dick out as far as you can while pushing in with your ^ fingers
                      While holding the stretch you could bend your penis in the middle like an A with your right hand while pushing back with the v shaped fingers of the other hand to cause more tension. I call this the assisted Tunica Tug.Works great towards girth.

Comment

should you pull as far as you can ?

Comment

so you push down on your dick with the ^ of the other hand? or how does the stretch work if you're only pushing into your fat pad and not on your dick?

Comment

Do you pull as far as you can ?

Comment

Working...
                            X