How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

How long will it take for me to see actual girth results, and not the what-do-they-call-it, after boner expansion?

I have just saw my first results this past week after 5 weeks of jelqing! everyone is different though but they say seeing is believing and it sure does motivate you to pursue PE thats for sure ! just added 0.1 on girth. I wasn't sure if it was real at first and thought the measurement might just be because of a 1 off really hard erection lol but sure enough after a couple of days the gain still remains. now onwards and upwards!

Comment

After boner expansion? Lol that's a new one.. what is it?
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

There is no answer to your question. It could take 2 weeks, it could take 2 months. I will say this however, after you condition for 3 months, give a routine 1 month and if you don't see results, try something else.
        There's no way you will know until you shake the tree and see what falls. It's a journey, Christopher Columbus didn't know for sure what he would find when he set sail.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I saw better EQ in like a couple weeks. I seem to hit a platue but at the same time, my dick freaking hurts. Smh i need another break!
          Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
          Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

It's that...expansion that happens after you're erect, it's not the real girth, just added...I don't know what to call it. So, it will take at least a month or two to see results after consistent girth work? Amen to that, HansTwilight. Onion, yeah, lay off the training, you don't want to rupture or break your penis.

Comment

My guess would be after you are conditioned, you should expect to see something after a month at most. But then again, changing things up too much isn't the best idea either, Idk, I'm just an unemployed clown.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Still lost as all get out.

Only thing that comes to mind and makes sense to me, is the added expansion one gets during erection, with a balanced pelvic floor, as compared to a tense pelvic floor.

...but I'm just a banana.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

There's another term for that, someone said it here on PEgym but I forget where. Anyways, if you're a banana, how are you still around? :P

Comment

There's another term for that, someone said it here on PEgym but I forget where. Anyways, if you're a banana, how are you still around? :P HansTwiflight, you're probably right, brother. Yeah, I'm doing some girth exercises for a month or two, and I'll be sure to update my progress logs.

Comment

Working...
                    X