New to PE Gym and have a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE Gym and have a question!

Okay! So I really dont understand all the measurements that you guys do but I measure 6.2 in length and 4.6 in girth fully erect lol.. I'm 19years old btw. The Length doesn't bother me that bad but the girth eats me up.
    So my question is, how can I get bigger girth wise and/or what exercises do i need to do?
    Thanks so much in advance!

Welcome to the gym!

The first place you should begin is to go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started of safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines that can be found in there and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. After conditioning there are some advanced girth exercises you can look into to help with your gains. For now just do your jelqing at an erection level of about 70% to focus more on girth.

Measuring
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Oy oy saveloy! Welcome!

You ain't done any reading have ya?
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallyhopethisworks View Post
        Okay! So I really dont understand all the measurements that you guys do but I measure 6.2 in length and 4.6 in girth fully erect lol.. I'm 19years old btw. The Length doesn't bother me that bad but the girth eats me up.
        So my question is, how can I get bigger girth wise and/or what exercises do i need to do?
        Thanks so much in advance!
        At 4.5 inches in erect girth I relate but I've never failed to give my wife an orgasm, so don't stress. And welcome. Both men and women come in different sizes, I found my perfect fit, so will you. Good luck. You're young, just have fun, Jeez.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
        X