Feeling inadequate - please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
    I want to get back into routine again, but I've got a few things stopping me:

1. I started smoking again back in December after my separation. I know smoking is no good for this stuff, so I almost feel I need to quit smoking before I start PE.

2. Time and Privacy: The most I could do right now would be 10 or 15 minutes in the shower.

I'd love to get doing PE again full time, I just don't see how I can!
    I'm going to assume you're smoking cigarettes? They don't help gains but then again they don't deter them either, if anything they would slow them (in my opinion). I don't think that you shouldn't PE just because you're smoking. Nicotine affects how fast you heal, so you might need to take more off days if anything, depending on how much you smoke (how much do you smoke?).
    Also if you can manage only 15 minutes a day for PE then I'd look into doing ultimate jelqs and 5 minutes of stretching if I were you.

Originally posted by rocknrolla View Post
    i'm reading these posts and can't stop question myself how u guys can even start the dick size subject with your girlfriends. it seams that everyone here knows the dick size of his girlfriends ex. in first place why even bother. if that huge guy is an ex he must have done some things wrong. taking interest in his size is only showing your insecurities and you are messing with your confidence in the long run. imagine your girl coming to you and asking about another girl's breast size. I don't know about you but in my eyes that would bi a slight drop.

girls are already an insecure beings and the last thing that they need in their life is an insecure guy. be the man, take control and forget about wussy thoughts and behavior :-) peace .
    Good point rock, but at the same time, I'm curious george on crack, I'm bad when it comes to knowing about those things, even though I don't want to know i Have to, I try to keep it under control but every now and then it gets the beter of me. I'm not worried about it because I already know I'm the best she's ever had.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I smoke half a pack of light cigarettes a day.

I will look into the Ultimate Jelq / Stretch routine.

It's going to be tough - I don't have the 1/2 hour private time I used to have anymore. It's going to be tough to get enough time for 10 minutes warm up, stretches, and 200 Jelqs. I feel like I have to rent an apartment or something somewhere just to get this done.

My g/f is always at home when I am. I might just have to tell her I am doing it.
      July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
      Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
      (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
      Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
      Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

My g/f is always at home when I am. I might just have to tell her I am doing it.
        There are worse things. If you decide to tell her, you can stress that it is for penis health, not just size. Increased EQ and control, DO, etc. We girls appreciate those things too!

Comment

Be upfront and tell her about it, I mean she'll be benefiting from it as well! Do like BW said and say that it's for health so you can last longer among other things, if she's really into you she won't mind giving you 30mins-1hour of some private time!
          And the half pack of light cigarettes while it won't help, it wont completely negate gains like I said before, just slow them. So you can start PE and work on cutting down so you can quit cigarettes, I myself am a dipper and try to limit myself to one or two a day.
          Also the Ultimate Jelqs are intense, I haven't done them personally, but rbi claims that they are exhausting!

Comment

Right BW! I love it. Batwoman, you should consider charging guys to counsel their girlfriends about the benefits of PE once they get busted pulling the shit out of their weenurs!!! You could make this transition to lost anonymity a much smoother process!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hopethisworks: Try to stop smoking, I smoke on occasion but for some strange reason have cut it all out of my life lately, with no real reason, just lucky I guess.

BUT, even if you still smoke, you SHOULD STILL PE, that is, if you want a bigger harder healthier dingdong.

And no, nicotine does not impede gains just as caffeine does not impede gains. HOWEVER, it is the Carbon-Monoxide in those stogies that WILL hurt your gains.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
              I myself am a dipper and try to limit myself to one or two a day.
              Ah, well I do dip too, but only about one a day, or one every other day. Damn, busted! But this at least doesn't have carbon monoxide! THAT, I think, is the WRINKLE MAKER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                Ah, well I do dip too, but only about one a day, or one every other day.
                YES!!! A FELLOW DIPPER!
                Copenhagen Wintergreen (trial price $4) here in Florida, I LOVE IT. Other then that my other 2 favorites; Skoal Citrus and Grizzly Straight!
                Also Cal - I've heard that nicotine causes your body to heal slower, is that true?

Comment

What does dip mean guys?

Unfortunately - I smoke, drink coffee, and drink whiskey.

Am I going to have to give these all up for maximum gains?
                  July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
                  Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
                  (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
                  Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
                  Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                    YES!!! A FELLOW DIPPER!
                    Copenhagen Wintergreen (trial price $4) here in Florida, I LOVE IT. Other then that my other 2 favorites; Skoal Citrus and Grizzly Straight!
                    Also Cal - I've heard that nicotine causes your body to heal slower, is that true?
                    Hmm, I dip good ol' silver top Copenhagen, this thread has me going for my last dip in the can now

Are you sure that it said nicotine or was it carbon monoxide?

Shit there is only $4 a can, damn man its like 6 bucks here!
                    What does dip mean guys?

Dip=snuff=smokeless tobacco that you put in your mouth.
                    I would try and first cut the ciggies to a minimum. Big or small, its your dick you have to grow.

I think coffee is ok, and I drink alot of it too, but it is bad for making me turtle. I am trying to drink less coffee and am taking ginseng to try and replace it, but ginseng is expensive.

I like whiskey to, hell I am from Texas

Comment

What does dip mean guys?

Dip is moist shredded tobacco that oyu put in your lip and spit out. More nicotine directly into the blood stream.

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      Hmm, I dip good ol' silver top Copenhagen, this thread has me going for my last dip in the can now

Are you sure that it said nicotine or was it carbon monoxide?

Shit there is only $4 a can, damn man its like 6 bucks here!

Dip=snuff=smokeless tobacco that you put in your mouth.
                      I would try and first cut the ciggies to a minimum. Big or small, its your dick you have to grow.

I think coffee is ok, and I drink alot of it too, but it is bad for making me turtle. I am trying to drink less coffee and am taking ginseng to try and replace it, but ginseng is expensive.

I like whiskey to, hell I am from Texas
                      I'm pretty sure it said nicotine in general, not 100% sure though, or where I heard it.
                      And YES the trial cans of copenhagen are $4 here because they're still in trials I guess.. But alas, skoal and cope are $6 here as well, thats why I've been dipping this Copenhagen wintergreen for the last month and a half

What Cal said about the cigs and coffee is true as well.
                      Did you know caffeine is used in aspirin and is a basic pain reliever?

Comment

the caffeine additive to aspirin, to my knowledge, is only in Excedrin.

Aspirin=salicylic acid, and comes from the bark of the willow tree.

It is also a major ingredient in acne treatments.

Comment

That is intriguing. Holy crap.. Aspirin can be used for acne (just kidding)

Comment

not aspirin per se, but the salicylic acid

Comment

I've read this entire thread and I still can't believe any guy is interested in how big his gf's ex boyfriend is. I mean, who the FUCK cares? She's fucking you, sucking you and sees the sun rise and set in your eyes..........forget who she was with, she's with YOU now and is loving on YOU. My gf was married and had a 5 year relationship with a total dousche bag and I haven't asked how big either of her ex's were and I freakin' don't care either. It's my dick she's suckin' and fuckin' so it's all good. Plus, she digs ME! I agree with rock, you keep pestering her about how big her ex was and she's going to think that you're either incredibly insecure (which is a HUGE turn off for women btw) or you have secret closet fetish for the weiner. STOP ASKING!

If coffee and whiskey stunt your gains, I'm fucked. I love coffee and I LOVE jack n coke on weekends.

What's the fasination for chewing tobacco? I've never understood it. You put it between your cheek and gum and spit endlessly all over the place. Not getting it. Can someone explain??
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                                STOP ASKING!
                                I can't help it, well now that I know I can!
                                Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                                What's the fasination for chewing tobacco? I've never understood it. You put it between your cheek and gum and spit endlessly all over the place. Not getting it. Can someone explain??
                                Well you put it where you said and not all over the place, I use a bottle to spit in.
                                Initially when I first started I got a REDICULOUS buzz from it, now not so much. But it contains small bits of fiberglass that cut your gums and deliver the nicotine straight into your blood stream. And it doesn't give you lung cancer so I like that. I can do it wherever I want whenever I want so that's a plus too.

Comment

Working...
                                X