Beginner routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner routine

Hi. I'm new to PE. I just found out about jelqing 10 days ago, and that's when i started doing it. i watched some videos and read a few articles about some routines and created now my own. i streatch for 3-5min and than i do a 20 min jelq every other day. so, i'd like to know if this is a ok routine or should i change anything. i'm a grower with a erect lenght of 4,7" and girth 4". My goal is to have a 6" length and 5-5,5" girth. any advice for best and fastest resoults?

Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to begin is to go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. There is no need to try and create your own routine. There are some beginner routines here, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), that are structured and proven. There is a lot to learn so ask plenty of questions.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Beginner's Forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hi nokso and welcome to this forum

I strongly advise you go click on the "START HERE" button and pick one of the lightest routines for begginers. The more you read the better.

Also, please never skip warm-up/downs and play safe.
        Don't just seek "fastest results", seek the safest and most effiecient routine for YOU.

Good luck!
        Started: 29/11/2016
        NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
        BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
        MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
        BEG: 5
        BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
        What the mind thinks the body follows
        My progress log

Comment

Results from PE can't be rushed, no matter how much extra work you do. Start slow, be consistent, and have patience.

Warm up with a hot wash cloth and light stretches for 5 minutes.
          Perform 3-5 second Jelqs with a light to moderate grip for 10 minutes @ 40-75% erection level.
          Cooldown the same way you warmed up (wash cloth + light stretches) for 5 minutes; a shower is an adequate substitute.

You can jelq anywhere from 50-75% of the week; 5 on-2 off | 3 on-1 off | 2 on-1 off | 1 on-1 off.
          Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
          Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
          Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Working...
          X