Need help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help !

Okay so iv been doing PE for two days Ik that's not a lot at all. But I don't if the the exercise I'm doing are right.... can some tell me a good stretch and some exercise to start out doing to get the most gains. Like what someone does for there gains just reply to this and I'll copy what you do. Maybe I can make a couple friends to keep in touch with to tell about my progress. I'm 6 Inches Hard and I wanna get to 8 or atleast 7 in half. Because I don't have that much girth ... Thanks PLEASE REPLY
    - T

Welcome to the gym!

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Start off with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. PE works but it's going to take time, dedication and patience. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask question.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
    X