Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on here on fin / propecia AND still gaining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so I know I wrote that post about being on finasteride and still gaining; but, that was a little shortsighted. Since writing that post and trying to gain, i have had no luck and in fact I've had to come off finasteride because the side effects are simply too much. Loss of libido, emotions, unable to gain muscle and all of this is coming from someone who is almost as androgenic as they come. Word to the wise for those who are considering it, try alternatives instead. But, maybe it will work for someone else? Who knows. All I know is that it is simply was not compatible with me anymore. At first there was a major jump in libido and well being, but it has plummeted.

Since coming off, my libido is through the roof and i'm hoping my gains will be too! It's never a good idea to eliminate the hormone that makes a man....a man. For those who are losing their hair, it is best to come with the approach to fight their hair loss at the local topical level rather than throughout the body. That is my next step in my hair loss regime.

Comment

just do a Bruce Willis and shave it off...problem solved.
      June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
      Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
      New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
      Long Term 8x6
      :cool:

Comment

I have used many shampoos that claim to Improve the thickness and overall quailty of ones hair,most of the time Im very disapointed.

The only other shampoo that gave me really good results is the Shielo Volume Shampoo and the Shielo Volume Conditioner. I would have to say that Shielo Is the very best shampoo of It's kind that I have ever used. I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month and my hair and scalp are looking/feeling quite healthy.

It does a very nice job of thickening my hair,It also smells nice. It isnt overpriced when you consider the high quailty Ingredients that go Into this fine product. Im a 48 year old male fighting hairloss,this shampoo Is helping me In that fight,excellent product.....

UPDATE. I have been using Shielo Volume Shampoo now for four months,Im just now ording two more bottles.

Comment

I have no problem being bald; i've come to grips with it but if I can save some time with my hair, all while understanding that eventually i'm going to lose it, then that's perfect for me. The worst part about finasteride is that the effects compound over time so you don't always realize what it's doing to you. But, everyone can have a different physiological response. So, i'm not trying to bash on anyone who's taking or thinking about taking it. Just be careful.

Really looking to gaining and getting some penis sensitivity back. I took my last dose on saturday because I was getting the dreaded MPB itch really bad and i'm just getting my DHT levels back up and it's almost a week later....

Comment

Originally posted by BigPunn65 View Post
            just do a Bruce Willis and shave it off...problem solved.
            That's what i did over ten years ago and have not looked back since.

Of course I don't have male pattern, if i wanted to let it grow out i would only have the ring around my dome
            To me hair is not that important in the whole scheme of things, sometimes we just have to go with what we got and no medication that messes with my libido is worth having hair. Just my 2 cents

By the way shave your head and you'll get the best scalp massage you have ever had.

Comment

Working...
            X