No announcement yet.

I want to gain in Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes BDNY that's my problem I don't want a 9" penis but I do want a 6" girth penis so for me I can at the minute mainly only do jelqs for girth as most exercises are advanced I been doing these 2 weeks now with a break for my holidays and I noticed girths gains already only temporary but gosh felt so much fatter when I grabs it and used it on my wife.
    Starting sizes 26/6/17
    BPFL 4.8" FG 4"
    BPEL 8.2" EG 5.1"
    Goal
    BPFL 5.5" FG 5"
    BPEL 9" EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by BDNY View Post
      No offense, but you are. Men are way more obsessed with penis length than women are, partly based on how the human vagina works. Most of the sensitive nerves are concentrated within the first few inches of the vagina, so having a thick penis pressing against those nerves feels better than a long and thin penis going deep and potentially hitting sensitive areas like the cervix, which some women find to be uncomfortable or downright painful. The vagina is designed to be stretched, which also brings the vaginal opening and clitoris closer together which some believe helps a woman achieve orgasm. A thicker cock is perceived as bigger because it stretches and fills the vagina.

I ready a study a while ago that surveyed a bunch of sexually active female medical students and asked if they preferred length or girth. The overwhelming majority ( 45 out of 50 I think ) said that they found girth to be more desirable than length. Granted, it's a small sample size, but it matches up with a lot of other testimonies from women and my own personal experiences. I'm a similar length to the OP and I've run into the same issue. Some women just don't like long penises, and I'd rather not gain more length and instead just focus on girth since I personally find girth to be important. That being said, most of the exercises that target just girth are considered advanced, so it leaves a beginner looking for girth, or someone who doesn't like jelqing, in a bit of a confusing spot.
      I wasn't talking about preferred penis size, so I'm not sure that's what you were refering to. I was speaking of the depth of the vagina.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

" A Little Bit About Female Anatomy: AKA How Big is the Vagina?

One of the best empirical studies on vagina circumference found that the average woman’s vagina is about 4 inches, in circumference.
        At about 6 inches in girth and 6 1/2 inches in length, you’re definitely on the large size. I’d definitely talk to your partner about what exactly is causing the pain. — Is it the girth? Or is it the length? — Again referring to the above article, the maximum length of the average woman’s vaginal canal is approximately 7 inches. Which means, at 6 1/2 inches, and especially with some positions, you could be hitting her cervix — which can be extremely painful. "

"Much bigger than 7 1/2 inches, and we’re talking possibility of hitting the cervix, and that’s not enjoyable."

This are quotes from Kimberly.I don`t know what study she is using or anything.
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Nice to know this thanks I best get my girth routine together asap
          Starting sizes 26/6/17
          BPFL 4.8" FG 4"
          BPEL 8.2" EG 5.1"
          Goal
          BPFL 5.5" FG 5"
          BPEL 9" EG 6"

Comment

Working...
          X