Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shave pubes before measuring?

Hey dudes,

I've got a fairly thick bush ATM, and just wondering if it's stealing just a little bit of length off me as when I press the ruler to my pubic bone it's obviously providing a little cushion (maybe just like 1/16")

Also, how do you guys measure bone pressed? Do you hold the ruler flat against your dick or some other way?

In a word, heck yes! Shave and maintain a 'clean' area. Believe you me....the ladies will be thankful. And, oral sex will be a lot better (if you are getting any at all). There will be significantly fewer, er, um....interruptions (the ladies will not be stopping every 10 seconds to remove that loose pubic hair from the lips or tongue.....

I don't use a ruler to measure. I use that tailor's tape. Another thing that you can do is to use a yarn or string and then compare that to the ruler.

So, how to? Get a full erection and then, assuming a string, press your thumb into your pubic bone region....there is a 'fat pad' there - no matter how fit you are - so simply push until you hit that pubic bone! That simple.

Originally posted by MeWorldwide88 View Post
    Hey dudes,

I've got a fairly thick bush ATM, and just wondering if it's stealing just a little bit of length off me as when I press the ruler to my pubic bone it's obviously providing a little cushion (maybe just like 1/16")

Also, how do you guys measure bone pressed? Do you hold the ruler flat against your dick or some other way?
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
    X