Beginner here, in need of some suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner here, in need of some suggestions

Long time lurker here, but have decided to join in on the fun. I'm starting JP90's program but I would like some additional input if possible due to my rather eccentric dimensions. I have what they call a "tree trunk," where my unit tapers from the base to the tip. Underneath my glans I'm only around 4.5 or so but hit over 5' MEG and over 6 for the base, making it somewhat difficult during sex to hit my "sweet spot" around the glans. So my question is, is jelqing and v jelq's good for equalizing this or is another exercise preferable? When I do my stretches, I typically use a very tight overhand grip as well underneath the glans; this wouldn't diminish the size anymore will it?

My other conundrum is I'm on nofap hard mode for personal reasons (self-discipline and the benefits of semen retention.) I've made it quite far so far (40 days) and don't wanna break it now. I don't have a problem when I do the exercises per say, but I've been told edging helps the gains and this is where I'm on the line; I would rather not do edging because of the obvious temptations it can bring. So that being said, can you still gain without doing so? I'm looking for about an inch of girth and about an inch or even just half an inch of length.
    Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Welcome to the Gym.
    I would start with the JP90 and see where that takes you. It may help even out your dimensions but only time will tell. Everyone responds differently to PE.

Don't worry about edging right now. Just do the JP90 and when your penis is more used to the stimulation then start doing the edging. It may take a few weeks but you'll be amazed how much less sensitive you will be.

Good luck.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Quick reply, thanks for the help Looking4more!

Comment

Hey Trax!

Welcome To the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
          Long time lurker here, but have decided to join in on the fun. I'm starting JP90's program but I would like some additional input if possible due to my rather eccentric dimensions. I have what they call a "tree trunk," where my unit tapers from the base to the tip. Underneath my glans I'm only around 4.5 or so but hit over 5' MEG and over 6 for the base, making it somewhat difficult during sex to hit my "sweet spot" around the glans. So my question is, is jelqing and v jelq's good for equalizing this or is another exercise preferable? When I do my stretches, I typically use a very tight overhand grip as well underneath the glans; this wouldn't diminish the size anymore will it?

My other conundrum is I'm on nofap hard mode for personal reasons (self-discipline and the benefits of semen retention.) I've made it quite far so far (40 days) and don't wanna break it now. I don't have a problem when I do the exercises per say, but I've been told edging helps the gains and this is where I'm on the line; I would rather not do edging because of the obvious temptations it can bring. So that being said, can you still gain without doing so? I'm looking for about an inch of girth and about an inch or even just half an inch of length.
          Dude your dick looks massive is it 8 inches long?!?

I don't think you need PE bro!
          8-10-2017:
          6.7x4.8
          NOW:
          7x5

log

Comment

I think jelqing will help the taper, but it would be something to look into further. For edging, people have gained without it, but for me I attribute a lot of my gains to it. When I was learning edging, kegels helped for muscular/mental control, but I had to work on edging a lot (months).

For your goals, it seems like the JP90 could get you your length gains, and then it would likely take more work to get the girth goal. But after doing the JP90 you should be conditioned to specifically work on girth.

Welcome to the gym!

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon_ View Post
              I think jelqing will help the taper, but it would be something to look into further. For edging, people have gained without it, but for me I attribute a lot of my gains to it. When I was learning edging, kegels helped for muscular/mental control, but I had to work on edging a lot (months).

For your goals, it seems like the JP90 could get you your length gains, and then it would likely take more work to get the girth goal. But after doing the JP90 you should be conditioned to specifically work on girth.

Welcome to the gym!
              Thanks! The "taper" is actually starting to fade a bit already, it's probably not as bad as I made it out to be. My only real gripe is just that one spot right under the glans that bugs me sometimes...don't even know if that would bother the average joe. I will say though, I've already made some length and girth gains since I've started. Don't really know if it's just increased EQ or not, haven't had a full on 10/10 (the kind that makes you feel like your unit is stretching from the inside) in a LONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                Dude your dick looks massive is it 8 inches long?!?

I don't think you need PE bro!
                Damn, you and halcyon's avatars look similar...I was confused who I was replying to for a second LOL

Comment

Yeah we have good taste in avatars you all need to accept eh universe lol
                  8-10-2017:
                  6.7x4.8
                  NOW:
                  7x5

log

Comment

I knew it looked 8!!

Don't you bottom out on a lot of girls already? My GF probably couldnt handle a 8 incher...

You probably don't want to get anymore length right?
                    8-10-2017:
                    6.7x4.8
                    NOW:
                    7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
                      Damn, you and halcyon's avatars look similar...I was confused who I was replying to for a second LOL
                      Mine represents the Alcyone star, which is named from Greek mythology and the root of where halcyon comes from. Their color does look similar
                      halcyon_
                      Last edited by halcyon_; 09-14-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                        I knew it looked 8!!

Don't you bottom out on a lot of girls already? My GF probably couldnt handle a 8 incher...

You probably don't want to get anymore length right?
                        From recent memory, I can't ever recall bottoming out with the girls I've been with Doggystyle. Maybe I've just been with bigger then average girls?

Comment

Hey guys complete newbie here.Just wondering if the pe workout on the goodlookingloser website is any good or if i just go for the jonpop one as the good Looking loser one seems more straightforward.Also I have a bent penis so should I use a phallosan or something to straighten it out or should I wait for a couple months.Sorry for hijacking just need some answers.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by viewsonic123 View Post
                            Hey guys complete newbie here.Just wondering if the pe workout on the goodlookingloser website is any good or if i just go for the jonpop one as the good Looking loser one seems more straightforward.Also I have a bent penis so should I use a phallosan or something to straighten it out or should I wait for a couple months.Sorry for hijacking just need some answers.Thanks
                            Do the JP90, without kegels during stretches. Do it as written for at least two weeks with that exception, then if you feel V-Jelqs aren't working for you, as is the case with me and quite a few members here, drop them and do more regular jelqs instead. If the JP90 is too much for you do PSEG's routine, it is very light but it will get you conditioned for JP90 and other routines. After a month or two look into side or vertical jelqs depending on how your penis is bent, and do those along with normal strokes for your jelqs. Now these routines are for conditioning but you will likely see some gains, more likely in length than in girth. After 3 months is up look into ulis or a more intense girth routine and after six clamping or pumping for even more intense girth(I can only speak with experience on clamping but you will be shocked at the expansion you get). I can't help you on length because I started long and am happy where I am, but I found adding in Tunica Tugs to really help drive the length gains I got.
                            Start
                            BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                            BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                            BPEL: 8"
                            MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                            BPEL: 8"+
                            MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
                            X