Am i measuring this right? Pic included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i measuring this right? Pic included

Ok i already made a thread where i said i measured but i am not sure if i am doing this right.

For bone press measurement i am not sure if i should use 6.25 or 6.45.

When i press the ruler all the way to the bone as you can see in my photo album i am almost 6'5 inches...but this almost feels like cheating.

When i take the ruler and press just a little bit its 6.25 inches.

Can you guys check out the picture in my profile and see if i am doing this right for bone pressed measurement???

I think this is important because 2-3 months from now when i do the measurement that .25 inches will matter alot to understand if i am actually making any progress and growing.
    Scorpion2
    Last edited by Scorpion2; 09-17-2017, 04:40 AM.

Just press all the way.I find this idea of light pressing very pointless.I think that BPEL is used to eleminate fat pad,but if you are not pressing to the pubic pone...absolutely usless.That`s even terrible way of tracking your progress...you can simply press less or more next time you measure and wondering if you got gains.Just press it to the pubic bone or not press it at all.

I think your measuring picture is good.But I prefer NBPEL anyway...why not measure NBPEL?
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
      Just press all the way.I find this idea of light pressing very pointless.I think that BPEL is used to eleminate fat pad,but if you are not pressing to the pubic pone...absolutely usless.That`s even terrible way of tracking your progress...you can simply press less or more next time you measure and wondering if you got gains.Just press it to the pubic bone or not press it at all.

I think your measuring picture is good.But I prefer NBPEL anyway...why not measure NBPEL?
      Yes in that picture i pressed all the way.

I read that NBPEL is pointless because it changes depending on if you gain or lost weight so in 2-3 months i may lose weight which would make the gains seem bigger then they really are or gain weight which may make the gains seem less then they really are.
      Scorpion2
      Last edited by Scorpion2; 09-17-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

If you are going to loose big amount of weight,then ok.But I don`t think it`s changing that much.I`ve lost 15 cm from my weist and my NBPEL to BPEL ratio is pretty much the same.I don`t think there are so many fats around the penis compared to above(near belly button).I think you need to loose a what of kilos from your whole body,so that one tiny area(around the penis) changes so much.

Also if your NBPEL increeses from loosing belly,then I see no problem counting that as gain.You want your penis to become bigger and you are getting it that way,no matter with penis exercises or not.

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
          If you are going to loose big amount of weight,then ok.But I don`t think it`s changing that much.I`ve lost 15 cm from my weist and my NBPEL to BPEL ratio is pretty much the same.I don`t think there are so many fats around the penis compared to above(near belly button).I think you need to loose a what of kilos from your whole body,so that one tiny area(around the penis) changes so much.

Also if your NBPEL increeses from loosing belly,then I see no problem counting that as gain.You want your penis to become bigger and you are getting it that way,no matter with penis exercises or not.
          Thanks man i removed the pic and will be taking some NBPEL measurements

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion2 View Post
            Thanks man i removed the pic and will be taking some NBPEL measurements
            Lol,ok You can still measure both ways-BPEL and NBPEL and track them both.

I just prefer NBPEL and care more about it.If you got 2 guys with 6 inches lenght NBPEL but 1 of them is 6.5 BPEL and the other is 7 BPEL,what difference does it make?I think they got the same penis lenght,just one of them can push the ruler 0.5 more.. no chick is going to be impressed by this 0.5 more

I wish you to achive your goals-loosing weight and PE gains

Comment

if both guys fuck her balls deep, the one with more bpel probably will hit her with more lenght ..I guess!
              but yes, they will look the same.

btw I suggest to take both.

BPEL is way better to track improvements, specially if you are not an NBPEL "expert" and it's the first time you take measurements.

then take NBPEL lenght too, if you want to track the visible lenght.

keep in mind that most of the studies of average penis lenght are based on BPEL measurements.
              If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

It's easier to be consistent with BPEL if you press to the bone, light press is hard to do the same pressure repeatedly, and for me at least, it's hard to start at the same exact point each time NBPEL, there's a radius there, not a sharp delineation, so repeatability in measurements is difficult, accuracy is important for determining if you're achieving gains with your routine without it, other than that, any way you want to measure is fine.
                Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

That, said, I really don't measure anymore, at this stage, my gains are so slow it doesn't make sense to measure more than once a year or more, but when starting out, it's important I think, to see if what you're doing is working or not.
                  Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                  X