Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How quickly will I gain? How quickly will you gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
    Retinoid i'm confused. It says in your signature you're not here for .25 every few months, yet you seem to be demanding gains quick?
    Otherwise, good thread Gator, you're totally right. A few days ago i threw my ruler and measuring tape to the back of the cupboard, and will dig it out once a month.
    I am not demanding gains quick but I am demanding for my gains to not be slow...I think asking for an inch at least in 6-9 months isn't such a crazy thing to ask...
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
      I am not demanding gains quick but I am demanding for my gains to not be slow...I think asking for an inch at least in 6-9 months isn't such a crazy thing to ask...
      Retinoid,

I think it would be wise for you to purchase Exercising the Penis. You can get some phenomenal information from the site but it can sometimes be difficult to locate and may be muddled down by small talk or poorly backed theories. I really think that having one source of great information that is tried and true would be a great way for you to learn how you can best utilize your routines (there are even routines in there for you). This will also hopefully make sure that you don't hurt yourself by doing too much too soon.

Unfortuantely, I haven't had the money to purchase it yet myself but plan on doing so just as soon as I get a little bit of spending cash. I suggest this because while your requests are really not that outrageous, your attitude toward PE is down right scary at times and I think this would be the best way for you to reach your goals in your alotted time.
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Retinoid, demanding that your gains not be slow might be a bad thing for you. Incredibly bad. It's this attitude that more often than not leads to frustration and eventual quitting. If you're not mentally prepared for your goals to take a long time to reach, then you're not mentally prepared to handle PE. You might reach your goals quickly, who knows for sure. But it also might take you 5 years to gain 1/2" in length. If you resign yourself to the demanding results NOW attitude, then you won't make it very far. And guess what, you won't gain shit by quitting. So, you're better off preparing yourself for the 50 mile marathon rather than the 100 meter dash

Comment

Gator how long will it be before I gain an inch.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
            Gator how long will it be before I gain an inch.
            LOL At your current gain rate...not very long

Comment

I actually might have, I took an unofficial measurement last week and was at like 6.4~6.5, but it was unofficial and right after edging

Comment

I want another inch.

Heh.

I'm guessing it'll be at least a year.

especially since I've been inconsistent... not because I don't believe... not because I am lazy.. ont because I don't want to..

I've been so busy with grad school + a new relationship. ugh
                A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Wow. Gator was banned!?

Comment

hi guyz , help me pls. just want to gain an inch or 2, having a small size with 4" using a fast and good way.

give tips of at least 4weeks routine, foods to eat, and things to avoid! thx in advance guyz ^^

Comment

Gains???

I've been lurking for quite some time now and must say I think all this PEing is fake because not one person has shown a before and after picture.... am I the only one who questions this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaypuck View Post
                        I've been lurking for quite some time now and must say I think all this PEing is fake because not one person has shown a before and after picture.... am I the only one who questions this?
                        Don't be silly. Nobody has to prove anything to you. Why would hundreds of guys lie about PE -- just to mislead you? For what reason exactly? You are being paranoid. If you don't like it here and are not willing to put in a little work and give PE a chance, then fine -- I suggest you go elsewhere. But if you are curious, give it a try and see your own gains. There are tons of pictures on the progress logs, just go look and read. And keep an open mind (if you can -- you sound pretty closed-minded already). If you are convinced that PE is a hoax, too bad for you -- find another forum to lurk on.

Comment

You're so right. 25,000 registered members, and of the thousands who are active on a daily basis we are all here to lie about it and our gains. How did you ever see through our facade?
                          /End Sarcasm

Jaypuck, if you go through my progress log you will see pictures of my dick in various exercises while it is noticeably bigger.
                          UYN has before and current pictures, Dante311 has before and current pictures, Saiyan22 has before and current pictures. That's only naming a few.
                          Have you even bothered to look at the photos section of our website? There's a bunch of users that have uploaded pictures of before and after.
                          Also asking someone to post a picture of their manhood online is asking FOR A LOT. So color me shocked if there aren't thousands of photos available to appease your doubtful mind.

Also, Jaypuck what reason do we have to post here about our trials and tribulations of PE? Are we all here as disinformation agents? Are we promoting you to buy a product? Are we promoting extenze or some other thing like it? No we're not. The only thing that lying does on this forum is fool whoever is lying. I can't speak for others, but my girlfriend LOVES the fact that my dick has grown, and so does her vagina.

Comment

I posted this to another forum in response to a similar comment, but I think it applies here too

Evidence- both anecdotal and "official" abounds. There's enough on this very forum to keep you busy reading for a good while.

This particular poster has been making these same kind of negative statements for months. In that time, he could have tried PE for himself and reaped enough gains to eliminate any doubts he may have had.

What's ironic about statements like his is that when people like this ask for "legitimate" evidence, they're often referring to statements made by large medical establishment(s). Never mind that many of these same establishments support things that are contrary to good health and healing- not to mention the suppression of alternate methods of healing and medical technologies.

Want to know if PE works? Simple- try it for yourself! That way, you won't need anyone else's proof. Always depending on the "authorities" for your information beforehand will prevent you from making your own finding. It keeps you from realizing your own power and potential.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well there's the fire I was looking for gentlemen. That's all it took to get me on board so I appreciate all the reassurance. I have looked into JP's routine and am going to start asap, I actually just picked up a bottle of Baby Oil!!!

I was questioning the pictures because whenever looking into the Photos section it was always just pictures of cocks, never really before and after shots.

Comment

Glad to have you on board
                                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                                X