Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp 90 / lot

Hey Guys,

today I tried the JP 90 routine for the first time between my extender sessions.
    I also tried out the LOT theory. On straight up (12:00) and straight forward (09:00) my penis is getting pulled back (tugged) if I do a kegel, but if I stretch my penis straight down it doesnt tug back. Does that mean (after the old theory) that I have the best gains if I stretch straight down?

I also noticed, if I put on my extender, that the tension when I stand is higher than if I sit down. I always point the extender down when I use it, because I very easy get an erection if the extender is pointed upwards to my belly.

Thank you for your answers ;-)

Parad0x
    PE Measurements Sept, 2020:

BPEL: 17,5 cm / 6,89 inch
    BPFSL: 18,5 cm / 7,28 inch
    EG: 13,7 cm / 5,39 inch

Sorry, I think I got it now. If I have a low LOT on 06:00 the gains are coming harder if I stretch down, right?

Comment

The LOT is a theory to help determine the potential gains that can be made by stretching out the suspensory ligaments to expose some of the inner penis. To do it correctly you must start high and work your way down in multiple positions to find the LOT, not just 12:00, 9:00 and 6:00. Your LOT could be 8:00 but you won't know that if you go from 9:00 to 6:00 without checking in between. A better way of determining potential lig stretching gains is to do the Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle - PEGym. With this test you can see and feel how much inner penis there is.

With all that being said, the LOT is just a theory. In the JP90 it also says:

This is now considered obsolete. Exercises should be done in all directions.

I'm leaving this for it's curosity value, as this was the hot theory
      back at the very beginning of PE. I believe in the late 90's.

Don't worry about your LOT, just do the exercises as described in the JP90.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok, thank you very much cavalier!

Comment

Working...
        X