Uncircumcised Stretching Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised Stretching Question

Hey guys! I've been doing my PE routines regularly for about a month and i'm already noticing some gains. Which is awesome and keeps me motivated to move on. But I've only been doing jelqing because I am uncut and it was difficult for me to do proper stretching on my penis at only a 40 % erection.

Whenever I tried to stretch, my skin goes forward and my penis just slides back beneath my skin and I can never get a good grip. I have tried to stretch my skin forwards first and then grip but it feels like I'm just stretching skin instead of my penis. I feel like I'm not doing it right at all. :/
    I've done some research here about this but I wasn't lucky enough to find info about it.

So I was hoping that some of you guys could give me some tips or give me a link to a tutorial on how to do it properly uncircumcised, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks for your time!

Your biggest problem with trying to get a good grip is that you are trying to stretch at a 40% erection level. You must be completely flaccid to do your stretching. Any sort of an erection will not allow you to get a solid grip on your shaft.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Cavalier is spot on. Try flaccid stretching. Use a cloth to grip better.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
      X