Jelqing and girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing and girth

Reading through the forum I have now seen to members say that while they gained a bit of length they lost a small amount of girth.

Is this typical?
    And is it only in the early stages then rises again?
    Start: 8" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG - Jan 2018
    Short Term Goal: 9" BPEL x 6.5" MSEG
    Long Term Goal: 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG

In my experience, I didn't really gain much in the way of length and seemed to gain girth early on due to having the penis engorged through slow, deliberate jelqs. I'm waiting to hear other experiences as well!
    Wolf
    5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
    1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Personally i gained nothing from jelquing and seen it more as a conditioning exercise. Im sticking to downward stretching for length and clamping for girth

Logically when you think about it during jelquing ur not pulling to create length and the squeeze is not hard enough to create girth as your only 60-70% erect

You clamp when fully erect which can expand your girth by up to 0.5 inches so over time you should see gains
      When stretching your pulling beyond normal limits so over time should create length gains

Just my opinion though

Comment

Most of my girth gains have come through jelqing. With 80 to 90% erection level, very firm grip jelqs, for around 3 seconds each. 300 to 400 OK grip jelqs and 180 V jelqs 5 days a week. I'm not certain I gained any length through jelqing. I worked up to this during my newbie period. Doing this for about 17 months now and have gained 0.6 " (1.5cm) girth. I also mix in some Horse Squeezes, but never more than 10 a set. At no point during PE have I lost girth.
        Start
        08/2016 BPEL: 6.7 (17.0cm)
        MSEG: 4.7 (12.0cm)
        01/2018 BPEL: 7.5 (19.3cm)
        MSEG: 5.3 (13.4cm)

Comment

Normally gaining a bit of length and loosing some girth is due to improved EQ. It's kind of like looking at a car tire, if the air pressure is low the tire is wider. If you pump it up to full pressure it becomes narrower and taller.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Normally gaining a bit of length and loosing some girth is due to improved EQ. It's kind of like looking at a car tire, if the air pressure is low the tire is wider. If you pump it up to full pressure it becomes narrower and taller.
            100% agree. That has been my experience as well.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Once you makes gains it won't matter, just keep doing Pe for the long term and the increase will be awesome. Listen to the Veterans on here and be safe, and down the road you will have bigger girth and longer length.

Comment

Working...
              X