Heating pad recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating pad recommendations

Hey guys, anyone able to recommend any heating pads as I am looking to spend less time in the shower as I have purchased a bathmate too so would rather warmup using a heating pad followed by my manual stretch and jelqing and then follow by warming down using bathmate in shower

Been looking online quite difficult to find a right sized one

Many thanks
    Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Just buy one of the regular size ones. The one I use is 12 x 18 inches and i have no problems with it. I was never able to find one smaller on line or in stores.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Just buy one of the regular size ones. The one I use is 12 x 18 inches and i have no problems with it. I was never able to find one smaller on line or in stores.
      You got a link for one similar to yours? struggling to find lol also how do u go about wrapping it just leave it ontop whilst laying down or?
      Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

I just picked one up at Wally World for $35.. I think it's 12x14 or 16'ish thou.. I haven't used anything other then that from the start without issue..
        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by dellboy28 View Post
          You got a link for one similar to yours? struggling to find lol also how do u go about wrapping it just leave it ontop whilst laying down or?
          I bought mine at Walmart. Any pharmacy and many stores have them.

Just wrap it around your penis like a taco.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X