What’s route to take after jp90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s route to take after jp90

When I finish the 90 conditioning, currently doing warm up then 5 mins jelq then 5 mins v-jelq what’s the best route to take after that do I start looking at Uli’s and extenders?

Are you just focusing on girth? Noticed you did not mention doing stretches in the JP90.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

How long have you been doing the JP90 and as UB asked, what about the stretching?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hi,

Its best to develop a PE Strategy. Things to consider:

1. What is your starting size?
        2. What are your size goals?
        3. What is your starting shape?
        4. What is your desired final shape?
        5. How much private time do you have?

Answer those questions, and I can develop a strategy for you specifically. Thanks.

M9
        Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

I’ve been doing jp 90 for around 6 weeks and doing all the stretches stated in that during warm up and warm down. Do all this in the morning but do ya e some time in the evenings where I’ll edge

Would like to add an inch in length and girth if possible not really thought about shape to be honest just increasing things starting size is was 57/8”
          currently at 61/8” base girth is 4.75”

Comment

If your still gaining at the end of the JP90 then stick with it until you hit a plateau. Advance too fast could hinder your overall potential gains.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Sorry to jump in on this offer... hope that's ok. New here

1. FL x FG 4" x 4" EL x EG 6.5" x 4.75"
              BPEL 7"
              2. EL x EG 7.5" x 5.5"
              3. Shape? Pretty "normal" or "ideal" shape I think. No bumps/curves or anything, girth is pretty much the same all the way up. Got a pretty decent looking unit in my eyes haha
              4. Same "shape" just thicker mainly, some length would be nice but girth is the main thing.
              5. Fair bit of private time

Thanks in advance and again, hope it wasn't cheeky to jump on this offer!

Comment

Originally posted by M9ter View Post
                Hi,

Its best to develop a PE Strategy. Things to consider:

1. What is your starting size?
                2. What are your size goals?
                3. What is your starting shape?
                4. What is your desired final shape?
                5. How much private time do you have?

Answer those questions, and I can develop a strategy for you specifically. Thanks.

M9
                Sorry to jump in on this offer... hope that's ok. New here

1. FL x FG 4" x 4" EL x EG 6.5" x 4.75"
                BPEL 7"
                2. EL x EG 7.5" x 5.5"
                3. Shape? Pretty "normal" or "ideal" shape I think. No bumps/curves or anything, girth is pretty much the same all the way up. Got a pretty decent looking unit in my eyes haha
                4. Same "shape" just thicker mainly, some length would be nice but girth is the main thing.
                5. Fair bit of private time

Thanks in advance and again, hope it wasn't cheeky to jump on this offer!

Comment

Hi,

No worries, but my last (long...lol) reply somehow got erased so I'll be short, The JP90 is a decent starting routine, but most guys on our forum quickly switch to the <content removed> found in our beginner section. <content removed> Its free. I can explain the Monster methods if you have questions. Oh...PM you later about those questions I asked. Thanks.

M9
                  TheZZMan
                  Member of the Month Sept 2018
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by TheZZMan; 07-02-2018, 09:13 PM. Reason: No links to competitive sites
                  Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                  X