Need some motivation and guidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some motivation and guidence

Hi all, im a 25 year old male, 5ft 10, and very overweight (19stone 10lbs start weight) . I have alot of general anxiety and it hindered my desire and EQ alot. Im roughly now about 1 month into PE. Now i can tell alot that my EQ is coming back and my erections are much better than they were before. Also my general sexual desire has increased.
    Since starting about 1month ago i have also been working very hard on loosing weight and so far in roughly 6 weeks or so i managed to lose 18lb, And i plan on continue going until i feel comfortable with my weight, And ofcourse my overall penis size NBEL will hopefully change alot as i still have a pretty dam big fat pad around my base.

My routine has been quite simple;
    I take a shower and use the shower head on a warm temperature and directly warm up my penis for around 6minutes.

I then stretch my penis out in all directions for 30 seconds each with a small break inbetween stretches shaking the penis to return blood flow. I also keep the shower head pointing on my penis for continous warmth throughout all stretching.
    I usually repeat this stretching about 4 times 30 seconds in 5 directions.

After the shower i usually get out and jelq for 10-20mins.

2 on 1 off days

Any tips?

Now i believe it works, but whenever i directly look for pictures of gains, the threads i find are really old and i cant see pictures people have posted of like 5 months 6monnths gains etc, i know everyone is different but i would like to see some actuall results to keep me motivated.
    Any know where i can find this? with some pictures etc..

I went with devices and not manuals so I can't really critique your technique, but if you want a good progress album showing, well, progress then have a look at mine. I'm pretty proud of it
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

what devices do you use? thanks for the photos helps to motivate me to continue!

Comment

I went with a vac chamber bell for hanging and extending, but many guys have gained just with manuals. If you put the time in, gains should come. Good luck!
        BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
        Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
        Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
        Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
        Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
        Current: 7.8 - 5.6
        Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Lose the weight. You will feel MUCH better and it should solve most of your personal issues. Now for motivation, you just have to find it in yourself. You can look at other people gain, but in the end you still wouldn't have gained if you are just looking at pictures. Even if you don't gain quickly or at all, it would still be the same as doing nothing. You have nothing to lose doing this. Anyways, I recommend looking up and following JP90 routine for beginners. It has worked for me and I've been running it for 190+ days, which is 100 over the amount of days people typically run the routine.

Comment

yeah im trying to lose the weight as i think that will give me self confidence and most of all give me visable gains of what i have put i cant see because of the fat pad!

Comment

Working...
            X