Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep the erection level?

Hello.
    I've started the JP90 and the first 2 weeks was awesome. However, I cant keep 70% ALL the time.
    Can I do 30-60%? I want length.

What about the Vjelq?
    I cant hold 50%+. What is the optimal Vjelq erection level?

Thanks

If you're going for length, I don't think erection level is all that important. Just as long as you have some blood going through there and have a good flaccid hang afterwards. It becomes more important when you're going for girth. My opinion of it, anyway. Something I do to get a little more erection level when it goes down while jelqing: overhand OK grip at the base, squeeze a little, do a kegal as I push my thumb and forefinger into my fat pad. Do that a couple times and I'm good to go. Just remember to loosen the grip back up before you start your jelq.
    tank0909
    Member of the Month Jan. 2019
    Last edited by tank0909; 01-26-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Hey! Your one of the lucky ones! Most people have trouble with not being able to stop full erections duromg jelqing/jp90. 30-60% is perfect! No need mpre than that until your conditioned and going for girth. Remember quality over quantity, and just make sure it feels like your "pushing toothpaste out of a toothpaste tube" or "eating a gogurt"

Vjelq the same level is fine. You basically do the "I come im peace" sign with your hand then just do the same hand after hand motion, except your kind of 'clawing' and squeezing and you're direction is towards your belly button instead of out or down
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Go from base of penis towards the head... not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
        X