Feel like nothing is happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like nothing is happening

Restarted the jp90 routine after several months of trial and error doing different routines and I feel like nothing is working anymore.

Before I had the odd few days of great eq, morning wood and sometimes night wood but it seems as time has went on its just degraded more and more.

I tried jelq free routine and eq improved somewhat but then some days it wasn't as good and now I'm about 45 days into restarting the jp90 and my eq is just normal. It's pretty much dead and I'm not really getting any positive PIS just stuck in the neutral zone

I know my own body and I just feel like this is the worst response I've ever got and hardly anything seems to be happening with the PE. I'm still sticking to it mostly at a 2 on 1 off schedule but it's getting hard to stay motivated when I'm seeing nothing happening! Not even good eq. I haven't had that raging 10/10 wood in forever and when I first began jelqing a couple years ago I did get some good responses and now it just seems like nothing is working!

What should I do guys? :/ it's such a Downer I just can't get this to work for me and for years I've been trying. I'll continue to persist but damn it's worst than ever

Describe your routine.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Following the jp 90 to a tee. The stretches then 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs with a warm up and warm down. In the past when I first started a few years ago I did get some good responsiveness and the odd few days of morning and night wood.

Now I get a little bit of pins and needles effect after a work out but it fades quickly and I don't get those strong PI responses that I once did. I don't know what's going on. I am going to do 5 on 2 off instead of 2 on 1 off but the responses are no where near what they once were...

Comment

Give up on the JP90 and get your self a device. Try and extender. Same thing happened to me years back. Tried JP90 for 2-3 years on and off and no results. Getting an extender changed the game for me.
        Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
        BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
        MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Originally posted by frank12364 View Post
          Give up on the JP90 and get your self a device. Try and extender. Same thing happened to me years back. Tried JP90 for 2-3 years on and off and no results. Getting an extender changed the game for me.
          JP90 is meant for conditioning which is why you didn't get gains. It should be used as a base routine then after the first 3 months, you add more intense exercises and devices whilst keeping the basic stretching and jelqing from JP90.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by assassins147 View Post
            Restarted the jp90 routine after several months of trial and error doing different routines and I feel like nothing is working anymore.
            How long has it been since you took a break?

Before I had the odd few days of great eq, morning wood and sometimes night wood but it seems as time has went on its just degraded more and more.
            Do you do any edging?

I know my own body and I just feel like this is the worst response I've ever got and hardly anything seems to be happening with the PE. I'm still sticking to it mostly at a 2 on 1 off schedule but it's getting hard to stay motivated when I'm seeing nothing happening! Not even good eq. I haven't had that raging 10/10 wood in forever and when I first began jelqing a couple years ago I did get some good responses and now it just seems like nothing is working!

What should I do guys? :/ it's such a Downer I just can't get this to work for me and for years I've been trying. I'll continue to persist but damn it's worst than ever
            How is your health overall? Do you exercise? Eat well?
            Have you tried any supplements like the 5G tea?
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Before the 45 days I now have been in routine for I had a few weeks break before that.

I usually do edging but just stopped recently to see if It changes anything, I have had both good and bad days with edging too and sometimes it can effect my workout for better or worse. For the past year or so I have been edging but decided to cut it out recently because when I first started I didn't need to edge to improve eq but now I'm getting like hardly any response at all. I may bring edging back into routine but just seems like nothing is ever consistent :/

As for overall health I'm in decent shape, I don't take any supplements. I'm around 6 ft 1 and 200 pounds, at my best I was around 180 a few years back but overall not too bad. I usually cook 5 x a week as well when I get chance, I like to eat fresh food if I have the time. I get a decent amount of exercise in too with my job and stuff I don't think my health is the issue really. All I know is before 2 years or so ago I got wayyyyyy better response from the exercises than I'm getting now. I had noticeable improvements some days of the week with raging eq and when I switched to jelq free routine for a bit I also had good eq for the most part after each session but now I can't seem to get it back :/

Comment

Do you have any "turtling" or "hard flacid" how well would you say your posture is? Do you urinate frequently? Any Premature ejaculation?

Comment

Nope. No problems in those areas really. I'm 24 years old, I've had turtling before in the past when I was over training but I learnt my lesson from that and now I'm just constantly stuck in the neutral PI zone. No negative effects but also no positives. I get slight redness and slight pins and needles effect after work out which is good but the feeling isn't as strong as it has been in the past and nothing seems to be improving. Just feel like I'm stuck in the middle, no negative PIs but no positive just neutral. And I responded better in the past so I don't know why it's so dormant now... I might try switching up my routine but I wanted to stick for 90 days first really but just feel like nothing is happening and I'm wasting my time...

Comment

I don't really have to urinate that often throughout the day tbh. My bladder holds quite well I probably only go 2-3 times a day. My eq stays around an 8 is my kind of standard eq grading. But I love it when I get that 10/10 eq it feels amazing but that like never happens anymore. Even when I have eq improvement with edging or something it's usually boosted to an 8.5 or 9 it very rarely hits that 10 grade where it's so hard it almost hurts from the pressure but feels amazing. If I can get that most days I know I'd be going somewhere but I can't seem to get that consistency ever and I have been trying on and off for a long time now! I refuse to give up but it sure is disheartening :/

Comment

Have you quit masterbating? Minimizing ejaculation frequency makes a huge difference.
                      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Yep sometimes I won't Masterbate for 4-5 days. That in itself can slightly improve eq without any training but the response just isn't there anynore. I'm telling you, nothing is happening as it should lol. I may have to completely restart and solely focus on eq training for a bit before going into enlargement work. That helped me once before, after 10 days of pure stamina work my eq started getting better but it still wasn't an every day thing but I haven't had the 10/10 eq in so long now I think im going to have to just focus on that for a bit first, I'll keep jelqing though as well as edge because I've already done 47 days of it and don't want to throw away any progress I may of made but man, I sure did get wayyyyyy more response from it 2 years ago. Is it possible I've conditioned myself to jelqs without any gains? When I first started I got veins in the penis and they have been there ever since which is good but just seems like it's not working as it once was...

Comment

What you are describing is my exact stuation right now. It seems that everything works the first 1-2 sessions a then back to the start line... what is happening???

Comment

Working...
                          X