Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I do penis workouts like hanging out clamping if I have ED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do penis workouts like hanging out clamping if I have ED?

I'm 27 years old, recovering from a L4,L5 lower back pinched nerve injury which cause my ed.

Should I do exercises like hanging and clamping to build my penis up or should I wait for the back to fully heal 1st?

Also, what are y'all take on icing your balls?

What is the medical advice on the back injury?

Comment

A beginner with no health issues would start with manual work before eventually progressing to hanging etc.

Comment

See I had a pinched nerve injury in my lower back (L4,L5) that cause the ed. So I been going to my chiropractor which is my cousin's wife. So it felt uncomfortable talking to her about my ed.

However, I made great strides in my recovery and doing a lot better with the back pain. Which is making my penis function a bit better. So long story short, I'm self-diagnosed. Didn't go to the doc to learn I had it. Research kinda brought me to the answer as well my penis lack of action.

When you say manual work, are you referring to kegel exercises?

Comment

Nah he's just saying you'll want to start with some manual exercises to condition your penis before hanging. Stretching and jelqing mostly. Jumping right into hanging is just asking for injury.
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Oh ok, I'll guess I do just that! How would I know I'm ready for hanging, after some time of stretching/helping?

At the risk of sounding stupid, is there a A-Ha moment I should be looking for lol

Comment

You're better of focusing on getting your EQ to satisfactory levels first. Once this has been done. slowly transition to enlargement work.

Clamping is considered a very advanced technique, so it should be some time before you can use it productively.

Light weight hanging can be done once you reach satisfactory EQ.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X