Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get back ,and proper way !

Greeting ya'll

I've been a member since 6 7 years ago ,can't login on old account so I made a new one (what to do )
    I've stopped PEgym like 5 years ago ,I'm 29 now ,and I'd like to get back properly on it
    I've bought hydroxtreme7 recently ,this is my 4th week following Big Al's routine of adding 1 min each day ,so this week I will hit 20 minute mark .
    Now my question is ,what do you guys suggest to go ,I did JP90 back in the days ,didn't notice much difference,and I'm mainly aiming for the girth ,so which program could I follow now ,what can I do ?
    I was thinking to use 20 min bathmate after I do all the manual work ,any suggestions ?

Thank you all ^^

Μy girth suggestion is in my signature link.

The 1st reason/factor why people do not gain from manual work ( stretching and/or Jelqing) is because they are not using the correct technique on the exercises.
    The Intensity and the Volume is the 2nd factor.

Let me give you an example.
    I did 4 times in my life jelqing. All of these times were with 2-3 secs fast strokes and a medium intensity and zero gains.
    The last attemp was with 5-10 secs slow strokes and with a very light intensity and I gained 1 inch of girth.

The same happens with manual stretching.
    I was stretching by hand all the attempts I failed to make gains and I was using no heat during stretching and my sets were 30secs.
    The last attemp was with constant heat and strehcing with a help of a hanger or a clamp with a rope and 1-2 mins sets with very light intensity and I gained EL 6mm in 6 weeks
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 12-14-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X