Flaccid gains opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid gains opinion

Can I gain in flaccid lenght doing only 3min of light stretching every day?

Look where is this stuff even coming from ? Why would you do 3 min of light stretching a day?

It's like saying would I gain from 3 min of running a day .

Comment

From memory I suggested on another thread the first thing you should work on is your anxiety .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        From memory I suggested on another thread the first thing you should work on is your anxiety .
        I dont have problems with anxiety but thanks for advice anyway

Comment

Sure appears like you do.

Lots of beginners routines in that section . Start one of them if you would like to do pe

Comment

I think most people start with a higher work load, so there wouldn't really be data available on this. But if you want to start with 3 minutes a day for 1-3 months, then why not? You would be a pioneer. If you take really accurate measurements before and after, and you're sure you got gains, then you could continue. If you got no gains, then you know there's only one direction to go, try to go up to 5-10 a day. Then give that a go for another 1-3 months.

Only you can find out for yourself. The only risk would be missing out on (possibly) higher probability gains from a more tried-and-tested routine. Maybe after a month of 3 minutes a day, and not getting injured, you'd feel safer doing the stretches and you might not mind increasing the time a bit.

3 minutes a day is also a very doable goal. Maybe sometimes people get in over their heads trying to complete a 1-hour routine 4-6 days a week. Then they miss a day and feel like they failed and then start to become discouraged. So by setting a very attainable goal, like 3 minutes a day, you are very likely to succeed. That can give you some momentum which will help you practice being consistent.

Comment

I think before my flaccid was around 14c, 15c, max flaccid.

Last week I hit 17 cm flaccid hang, I was shocked.

Also my gf notices it a lot more

Comment

You might gain a nominal amount of length (esp. "flaccid" gains). More than that would require additional effort to force the penis to adapt and grow.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X