is this normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this normal

Hello, I am one week into PE and I need a little feed back. Last week I exercised 5 days and took the weekend off. I notice the entire week that I was not getting morning wood. Morning wood is very normal for me. I figured my penis may have to adjust to the routine. My workout is very simple: Warm up 8 min. streatch 20 seconds in each direction and 100 to 200 hundred jelq's. Here's my question. I had sex lastnight and I no problem with getting erect but I shot my load and never saw it coming and alot sooner then normal. To top that off, I could not get it back up for round number two. Please any feed back would be good. Is this normal for the first couple weeks, do I need to adjust my routine? I thank you guys in advance for your feedback.
    "If you can believe it, You can achieve it"

Hey man! You shouldn't worry that much. Your penis is reacting to the new stress your giving it, it's probably tired and you might have fatigued it a bit with your exercises. Also it's quite common that sensitivity increases, at least temporarily, when you start PE. Do you do any Kegel exercises?

You probably don't need to adjust your routine that much. But here's a few tips:
    • Don't pull your dick off when stretching, stretch it gently, it needs to adjust.
    • Go real easy with the jelqing; grip very light, do them slow (4-5 sec/rep) and at lower erection levels (-50%).
    • Start Kegel exercises (you'll find lots of info on these forums regarding that), they'll strengthen you PC muscle and make you last long.
    • Learn how to read your PI's and body clues.
    • Consider starting a log on here; do initial measurements, log your workouts - it'll make it more motivating and easier for everyone here to help and cheer you on.
    • Check out Waylander's Helpful Quick Links.

Go slow man, PE is an ongoing progress! Best of luck! And oh, welcome!!!

Let us know what happens!
    larrypinball
    Last edited by larrypinball; 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM. Reason: Grammar and spelling.
    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
    - Maya Angelou

Comment

Good post Larry, it is concievable that xmas would benifit from backing off a tad for a week or so though. Some guys find going from nothing to 200 jelq too much. If you went to the normal gym you would have to progress at a carefull pace and depending on many factors would be able to handle more or less exercise.

Comment

Thanks Pegasus! You're probably right and got plenty of more experience than me. I was actually thinking of the gym as well; let's say I (for some reason) play soccer every night with my friends, all of a sudden I also decide to go to the gym (earlier on a soccer day), even if I take it slow in the beginning I might not be in as good shape for soccer my first couple of weeks. That's my simple reasoning.

And 200 jelq reps can be quite much depending on grip, speed and force, I'm hoping xmas takes it to heart and proceed forward with "the collected wisdom of the forums" in his mind.

xmas, you should take what Pegasus says to heart and I'm also gonna quote Big Al from another similar post, since I also believe this applies to your question:

Originally posted by Big Al
        It's vitally important that you assess your level of "penile fitness" before starting any routine so that you avoid overtraining/injury. Whenever you start any routine, you should use the reps listed only as a potential guideline. Your very first session should be used only to set a baseline- that means that "Day One" of your training should be performed within your comfort limits- no pain, no soreness, and no pushing past any discomfort.

If you're a younger man with an active sex life and never had ED issues, you'll obviously be able to start at a much more demanding pace than say, an older gentleman with an inactive sex life suffering from ED- it's all relative.
        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
        - Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
        X