Question about a piercing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a piercing.

Okay so ... say I have an Apadravya is it still possible to do PE after all the healing is complete? Are there any known complications with doing PE after this piercing is in place?

Hey dude. I don't personally know anything about how this piercing heals, but I'd say that you're probably ok with practicing PE since you don't actually jelq over your glans. Jelq strokes end before you reach the glans, the only thing I'd be concerned with is a possible issue from blood being forced to the glans or accidentally injuring it while stretching, but I doubt it's too big of a deal. I'd call the person who pierced you and ask about whether masturbation/sex is ok with that piercing...I think that if those two things which directly contact the piercing are ok, then PE would also be ok. Again, I don't know much about piercings below the belt, so my advice could be off. Good luck!
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

I don't have the piercing but I was considering getting one. Which is why I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about it. What you said is along the lines of what I was thinking because blood is forced into that area and if it is not completely healed bad things could happen. Also it would probably be a bad idea to use weights for hanging after. Stretching would stretch the hole too which I wouldn't want. I think this would be something to consider probably after PE. But then again it is in the kama sutra?! So I don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X