No announcement yet.

masturbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent masturbated for a while either. tonight i will be doing my workout. earlier today, my girlfriend was changing her clothes and i got a big hard on to the point where i came, haha. i can be that weak sometimes lol. but im hoping that wont hurt tonights workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyes2TheSkies View Post
      i havent masturbated for a while either. tonight i will be doing my workout. earlier today, my girlfriend was changing her clothes and i got a big hard on to the point where i came, haha. i can be that weak sometimes lol. but im hoping that wont hurt tonights workout.
      Nope wont hurt it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

thanks, man.

Comment

thanks, man.
          Now go spank yourself, hehehe!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

haha, nah not tonight.
            i just finished my routine and a couple of minutes later got a really big hard on. the biggest i ever had. i was shocked lol.

Comment

haha, nah not tonight.
              i just finished my routine and a couple of minutes later got a really big hard on. the biggest i ever had. i was shocked lol.
              That happens sometimes, it will keep getting bigger to.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                If you're trying to maximize penile blood flow, you should try to avoid consuming caffeine and other vasoconstrictors. Theses substances will cause much more harm to your progress than any ejaculation would! If you need to consume these substances, do so several hours before or after your PE session.
                Very interesting point. I'm a coffee maniac and just realized that it's counter productive to my PE routine. It sucks...
                Do you know if vasoconstrictors also have an impact on PE when consumed far apart from PE workout (even minor impact)? Should we avoid them at all costs if we want to maximize gains? or is proper timing enough to avoid counter production?
                Also, do you know if vasoconstritors and vasodilators consumed at the same time can balance each other and make it alright to train right away? such as taking L-arginine right after drinking coffee and then working out the routine.

Comment

If you use hanger you can not worry about penis...and masturbate when would you like...
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 12-23-2016, 11:38 AM. Reason: Unauthorized link

Comment

Working...
                  X