Hi im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im new here

Hey yall just thought ide introduce myself and wondering if i could get a little insight. So heres my story. Im 21, Ive never really been very happy with my size (6.3" length and 4.5" girth at best)and always thought about ways to increase but i never wanted to be buying tools or drugs to do so. then just randomely i thought ide check google to see if there were exercises u could do at home and wat do ya know!! So i tried the beginner routine for about 3 weeks every second day and havent had one millimeter in growth. anyone got any other programs and do these exercises REEALLY work or not?!?! thanks please fill me in =)
    iluvpussy
    Last edited by iluvpussy; 05-18-2008, 08:08 AM.
    Started May 2008
    6.3" NBP Length x 4.5" Girth

Goal
    7.5" NBP Length x 5.5" Girth

Welcome, iluvpussy. (Don't we all?) Don't be in a hurry my friend or get discouaged.
    PE is a Marathon, not a sprint. You might not see any gains for 2-3 months, but what you are doing is making a change in your penis getting it conditioned TO grow.
    Stay with the beginners routine for the full 90 days, you Will see growth.
    Then, we will talk about advanced exercises.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Well your not small by any means got good starting stats. welcome to PEgym!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

iluvpussy: Welcome to The Gym! Good to have you aboard.

What were your PIs like when you did the routine? If they were healthy, you may not have been using enough intensity. In which case, you may want to try JP's routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...y-routine.html

If they were unhealthy, you may have been doing too much. In which case, try 1 on, 2 off instead.

Also, as JP said, PE works but gaining does ake time
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello Iluvpussy,

I am new here as well. You will find everything you need to know on this site rest assured. I have been doing the exercises for one month now and I am happy to report that I have already seen a .125 inch gain in girth. I was always able to achieve and maintain very hard erections so the gains are not from just getting fully hard for the first time but actual gains! As it has been said, PE is not a overnight success. To be honest I did not expect to see gains so fast. Be diligent, listen to your body and gains will come. There is a good post about signs of positive and negative body language when it comes to exercising. Maybe someone can post a link or just look around for it. It has been help full to me personally to know when to take a break and realize the signs of over training.

Welcome,
          BigS

Comment

thanks alot all yall ill stick to it
            Started May 2008

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
              iluvpussy: Welcome to The Gym! Good to have you aboard.

What were your PIs like when you did the routine? If they were healthy, you may not have been using enough intensity. In which case, you may want to try JP's routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...y-routine.html

If they were unhealthy, you may have been doing too much. In which case, try 1 on, 2 off instead.

Also, as JP said, PE works but gaining does ake time
              im not even sure what "PIs" are i dont know any of the pegym jargon yet lol i will get it eventually. i am a regular drinker and smoker so i guess that wouldnt be helping my progress either.
              Started May 2008

Goal

Comment

Working...
              X