X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I over thinking this?

How do I know if I am doing it right?

Comment

Uh...Just skip the "V" Jelqs. These are way to complicated for you.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

LOL I think I earned that.

but Do you see what I am saying? I cant tell which way the hand is supposed to face!

I tried explaining what I mean.

Well it MUST be that the hand points towards the body and makes a scooping motion right? with the fingers kind of scooping up the wang? And it is the UNDER side of the penis that rests in the V of the hands. AM I correct? This way seams to be the way to do it. The opposite is almost impossible to do without comming in at a funny angle.

Do you see what I am getting at?

Sorry!

Comment

Yes, I see what you are getting at. You have described them right.
          Hint; Take a bunch of rubber bands, make a fist put the rubber bands over your fist and fingers, leave them there for a week. You will have the perfect shape to do the dreaded "V" Jelqs.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Look at the palm of your hand, spread middle and ring fingers, cup your hand slightly. Turn hand toward your abdomen, insert Penis in "V", at the base of your penis. Slide up the shaft, pulling upwardly, until you reach the Glans, hold the stretch a second and then start other hand up, halfway up with the second hand, release the first hand and bring it back down to the base of your penis. Pull straight up. Pull up and to the right. Pull up and to the Left. This is one Rep X 3 "V" Jelqs. Use lots of lube for this, you want your hands (fingers) to slide smoothly. If you don't cup your hand, you would be poking yourself in the stomach. Put as much pressure as comfortable, squeezing with the fingers. Do 30 reps.
            By the way

When you pull up to the left and the right, you do mean to do a jelq in each direction right? and not just a pull? But an actual jelq to the left and right?

Comment

Originally posted by mighty sparrow View Post
              By the way

When you pull up to the left and the right, you do mean to do a jelq in each direction right? and not just a pull? But an actual jelq to the left and right?

Ok. Lets do this on the 6 count.

Start with your right hand, slide up the shaft, straight up. Say, 1.

Hold at the glans and start your left hand up, only pulling to the left. Like this \ Say 2.

Hold at the glans and start your right hand up, pulling straight up. Say 3.

Start your left hand up, pulling again straight up. Say 4.

Hold at the glans and start your right hand up, pulling to the right. Like this / Say 5

Start your left hand up, pulling straight up. Say 6. This is 1 rep.

Then start your right hand straight up again and say 1.

This will get you into a nice rhythm.

Comment

thanks

I was just doing one up, one to the right and one to the left.

I just recently started these after just talking about them and its cool, the way u cup the penis while lying down is an interesting grip and I think its doing something. Do you think this gives good expansion? I dont feel as much expansion as I do with an ok grip so do I just need to practice more or is the feeling different?

thansk again.

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                Ok. Lets do this on the 6 count.

Start with your right hand, slide up the shaft, straight up. Say, 1.

Hold at the glans and start your left hand up, only pulling to the left. Like this \ Say 2.

Hold at the glans and start your right hand up, pulling straight up. Say 3.

Start your left hand up, pulling again straight up. Say 4.

Hold at the glans and start your right hand up, pulling to the right. Like this / Say 5

Start your left hand up, pulling straight up. Say 6. This is 1 rep.

Then start your right hand straight up again and say 1.

This will get you into a nice rhythm.

Comment

When I do an ok grip I can tell my penis head gets harder with blood pumped into it and it tends to get a little distorted, uneven surface tone, like little dots of pressure, as the blood builds up

Do you know what I mean?

But with the spock grip I dont seem to get the same expansion or feeling.

What should it feel like and how do I know if I am even trapping any blood or getting "engorged?"

That is the goal of the V grip, right?

Comment

JonPop, I have experienced that in my particular case the V-jelq expands my shaft more than the ordinary jelq.I start with 80 ordinary and then 40 v-jelqs . Do you think it would be okay to do only v-jelqs instead of ordinary jelqs, or would this be a mistake?
                    05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                    08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                    02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio View Post
                      JonPop, I have experienced that in my particular case the V-jelq expands my shaft more than the ordinary jelq.I start with 80 ordinary and then 40 v-jelqs . Do you think it would be okay to do only v-jelqs instead of ordinary jelqs, or would this be a mistake?
                      Why don't you try this and let us know how your penis responds.

Comment

Alright, i'll give it a week or two and report back.
                        05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                        08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                        02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

It would be great if there were a video.
                          JResist
                          Last edited by JResist; 05-20-2011, 11:59 PM. Reason: words left out

Comment

I have also been confused about the V-jelqs.. Seems less effective than ordinary jelqing to me so im not sure if im doing it right.
                            Im standing up while doing it and my palms is towards my stomack.
                            My problem is that im not able to curl the fingers around the penis (as the ok grip surrounds the whole penis) and my quesion is;
                            wont this make not all of the blood being pushed forward on the jelq? what i mean is that there is a gap between my fingers when i do the jelq..
                            Status 19 May.2010
                            BPFLS: 7,28" and NBFLS: 6,57"
                            BPEL: 7,2" and NBEL: 6,49"
                            EG: 5,11" (at base and middle), 4,33" beneath head.
                            EQ: 8,5. EQ judged on the 6 criterias: 43

Comment

Originally posted by JResist View Post
                              It would be great if there were a video.
                              I think their is a video o "v" jelq................it should be on the dvd matter of size.............
                              Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

no links to V jelq videos?? thats really surprising

Comment

Working...
                                X