the v jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the v jelq

Could someone please explain how to do this properly? I have read a few descriptions but want to make sure I am doing it right.

later.

Does the crease of the fingers go on top of shaft or under?

and what is meant or hoped to be achieved by cupping the fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty sparrow View Post
      Does the crease of the fingers go on top of shaft or under?

and what is meant or hoped to be achieved by cupping the fingers.
      Look at the palm of your hand, spread middle and ring fingers, cup your hand slightly. Turn hand toward your abdomen, insert Penis in "V", at the base of your penis. Slide up the shaft, pulling upwardly, until you reach the Glans, hold the stretch a second and then start other hand up, halfway up with the second hand, release the first hand and bring it back down to the base of your penis. Pull straight up. Pull up and to the right. Pull up and to the Left. This is one Rep X 3 "V" Jelqs. Use lots of lube for this, you want your hands (fingers) to slide smoothly. If you don't cup your hand, you would be poking yourself in the stomach. Put as much pressure as comfortable, squeezing with the fingers. Do 30 reps.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks. Please tell me that the fingers point down to the ground and not up? Because if they point up I dont think I am coordinated or flexible enough to do this, that is real awkward.

Comment

Yes, sparrow, they point down. Visualize what I wrote.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Jon,

I've been doing your V-Jelqs for a while but wondered what sort of erection level do you work to on these?

I've been at about 50% I reckon. I probably need it to be more though as I'm having to use just my right hand to do the jelq and my left hand to hold the base of my penis because my skin keeps rolling up with the jelq and ruins it.

Thanks
            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

MS, if you lay down and have the intention of jelqing the CS and underside of the CC you do th "V" grip upside down. Easier done laying down. This is the "U" grip form of jelqing. The glans is pointing toward your belly button. Erection level for this is 60% or above.

I like to do the "V" jelq at 50-60% erection level.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                Whoa, Ive been doing V jelqs for 3 weeks now. I thought the palm was facing up, so the fingers also point up correct?

Comment

this is starting to get confusing!

Comment

Look at the palm of your hand, spread middle and ring fingers, cup your hand slightly. Turn hand toward your abdomen, insert Penis in "V", at the base of your penis. Slide up the shaft, pulling upwardly, until you reach the Glans, hold the stretch a second and then start other hand up, halfway up with the second hand, release the first hand and bring it back down to the base of your penis. Pull straight up. Pull up and to the right. Pull up and to the Left. This is one Rep X 3 "V" Jelqs. Use lots of lube for this, you want your hands (fingers) to slide smoothly. If you don't cup your hand, you would be poking yourself in the stomach. Put as much pressure as comfortable, squeezing with the fingers. Do 30 reps.

so when you say "turn hand towards abdomen, you mean that your hand is perpendicular to you? not parallel?

See I was initially thinking the hand was parallel, positioned in such a way that you could "slap yourself or play the drums on yourself"

This is opposed to "poking" yourself as you said?

So the palm needs to face up towards the ceiling and not towards your stomach... correct?

Comment

Based on what you said about cupping the fingers to avoid poking the stomach, it would seem that the fingers point towards my face, or simply up towards the ceiling, since they curve upwards when you cup them, right?
                      mighty sparrow
                      Last edited by mighty sparrow; 06-16-2008, 02:33 PM.

Comment

So there are two ways I can see doing this.

A:

In one way the palm is facing the abdomen/groin and the fingers are pointing down towards the ground. The b lade of the hand is parallel to the torso. there is no need to cup the fingers and the "V" is upside down with the arms of the v pointing down to the ground... and the V grips the shaft from above (the side of the shaft opposite the testicles)

B: In this method the palm faces up towards the ceiling and the fingers are going into the abdomen/groin. The blade of the hand is perpendicular to the torso. To avoid poking one in the stomach, the fingers curl in, and the two arms of the V face towards you, not up or down but towards you. And the V grips the shaft on the side of the penis that the testicles are on.

and my guess is that method B is the correct method?

Comment

I think it'd be easier if someone just took a picture of their fingers with a hot dog or something (I'm really hungry right now, so thats what I'm cooking)

Comment

Let me take a stab at this. Look at the palm of your hand, spread you ring and middle fingers apart, turn your hand over, now imagine that you are about to scoop up some water with this hand except you will scoop up your unit. The V-Jelq is a fairly intense exercise for me but I am slowly working into them. The V-Jelq needs to be done slowly and smoothly. If I do them too fast or with too much intensity I lose my target erection level.
                            This is about the best I can do using the current communication technology that is available to me at this time. I think this exercise holds a great deal of promise and look forward to giving it a run down in future routines. Thanks JonPop for letting us in on this great technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                              Let me take a stab at this. Look at the palm of your hand, spread you ring and middle fingers apart, turn your hand over, now imagine that you are about to scoop up some water with this hand except you will scoop up your unit. The V-Jelq is a fairly intense exercise for me but I am slowly working into them. The V-Jelq needs to be done slowly and smoothly. If I do them too fast or with too much intensity I lose my target erection level.
                              This is about the best I can do using the current communication technology that is available to me at this time. I think this exercise holds a great deal of promise and look forward to giving it a run down in future routines. Thanks JonPop for letting us in on this great technique.
                              So you scoop towards you? with fingers facing you (and curving so as not to poke you)

Or you scoop away from you (which is slightly more awkward to me)?

Comment

Working...
                              X