Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for easy girth gains

Hi all,

I've been trying various techniques from other users threads to gain some girth mainly and length, but after trying for many weeks I see no real changes and obviously don't want negative values.
    I am between 6-6.5 inch length (depending on mood)..more safely to say 6 inch length and I'm exactly 5 inch girth (circumference).

My goal is to be 7 inch length and a solid 6 inch girth..how achievable is this? I'm open to simple routines, If required I can provide pictures of current situation.

Many thanks for your help.

Jon

Don't make me pull out my Tina Turner post (we don't do nuthing nice and easy). You joined in August and speak of "many weeks" of plugging away. Since it is still August, your definition of many is different than most. Start simple, keep at it for a while longer, before changing things up. Too much, too soon will only hurt you in the long run. What is your routine anyways? Your length can be better, but it is fine already, and the same applies to your girth. You don't need to get radical to reach the goals you have set out to achieve.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

No such thing as easy gains.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

since it is still august, your definition of many is different than most.
          lmao :d
          AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by cock View Post
            Hi all,

I've been trying various techniques from other users threads to gain some girth mainly and length, but after trying for many weeks I see no real changes and obviously don't want negative values.
            I am between 6-6.5 inch length (depending on mood)..more safely to say 6 inch length and I'm exactly 5 inch girth (circumference).

My goal is to be 7 inch length and a solid 6 inch girth..how achievable is this? I'm open to simple routines, If required I can provide pictures of current situation.

Many thanks for your help.

Jon

A simple routine that you shoudl start with is the JP 90 day conditioning workout. and yes, like others say, it isn't easy. I have gained 0.5" girth in 18 months.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              No such thing as easy gains.
              In PE, this is nearly an absolute truth. I also completely agree withrbi99. Take it easy

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I started beginning of this month and still didnt measure ... just like body workout you dont gain muscle rite away .. first you gotta start off slow get your self warmed up to avoid injury .. after start doin more reps and build up ... do it atleast for a month .. you didnt see no changes ??? see if your doing it rite ask questions and so on still no diffrence ... time to switch your routine untill u find what makes your buddy bigger haha ...

Comment

Working...
                X