About Penis Growth gains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Penis Growth gains...

Should I see some gains on the length of dick by the end of a week or the end of a month. if month, about how much, like a average growth. thanks.

brainboy77. Nobody can give you an answer to this question.
    I joined a pay for play site in mid 2002. It was a small site but still cost $39.00 to join. I was an absolute newbie to PE, having just discoverd that there was such a thing.
    They had no forum such as this to ask questions.

I did what exercises they told me to do, I was pretty dilligent and stayed with their program. After 3 months, I saw only modest gains (maybe 1/8" X 1/8") and lost interest. I then found the BetterMan site and the rest is history. If I had of quit after that 3 months. I would just be 6 years older and still with a tiny dick.

You have to find out for yourself how long it will take and how much you can gain. Start on one of the fine Newbie programs offered here, the science of PE has advanced greatly in the last few years. if you want the gains, you must do the work. Good luck and welcome to the PE Gym.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

thanks

i guess...oh and everytime i jelq for about 5 to 10 minutes, my flaccid length remains bigger for about 5 minutes, and then it goes back to choad-levels. (2 inches flaccid is choad level, right?) i hope this is normal. please reply!

Comment

lol Choad level. Yea it will remanined engorged for a short period of time and then go back to normal, don't worry this is normal.
        Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by brainboy77 View Post
          i guess...oh and everytime i jelq for about 5 to 10 minutes, my flaccid length remains bigger for about 5 minutes, and then it goes back to choad-levels. (2 inches flaccid is choad level, right?) i hope this is normal. please reply!
          Patience and persistence is the key. It dosen't happen overnight. Just keep at it and make your workouts count...

Also, please use "I" instead of "i" when referring to yourself. Thanks!!!
          May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
          X