The V-jelq is about to be de-mystified!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kooljohn View Post
    I've been doing my v-jelqs straight up and my wet (ok grip) jelqs straight out.

Is that correct?
    yes

Comment

Why V-jelq is good anyway ?

Comment

Looked like the tin man from Wizard of Oz. And the movement is simple come on people
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

so, the v jelq is straight up, and the u jelq straight out? how many should i do? and for how long the time? how effective has this been for those who know how to do it and have been doing this exercise?
          8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

The "V" Jelq is still MY favorite exercise.

And, eow. It's much easier to do the "V" Jelq with your hands. *Snicker*

"Tonight I am going to try to video-tape myself doing a v-jelq with my cell phone and then post it on here."

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I see potential here so I'm gonna go ahead and start writing the music and lyrics for the V-Jelg rag. Maybe we can get a video to the music and lyrics.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Sometimes i am doing jelq & v-jelq with a below 30% errection (i suppose)
                This could be wrong? it's not my choice, it happens...

Comment

Happens to me also occasionally, but as long as I've got some kind of erective state, I finish my jelgs. You can even pause and stroke full handed to get more of an erection then resume if you need.
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Ideal. "V" Jelq at 40%

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

For a V-Jelq, is it better to hold it at the head or at the base?
                      I have a sort-of twist to my penis, meaning that the top of the head points slightly right, and when I tried the v-jelq, it seems to exaggerate this. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hahaha it was a great video, it's just funny to notice that he ran through every crevice to find a object that was decently HUGE. Simple video, to the point. Overall great job. People really are a bit confuseing with the up, left, right thing. Is your penis at the 3 and 9 o clock or are you jelqing the sides of your penis?
                        Siggy 101-
                        It's just like working out, change up your exercises every other week to shock your 'muscle'.

Comment

Yea I completely agree with emcee101. I understand the basic concept but the people saying up left right?? and I really have no idea what you mean by that.

Comment

Nevermind I understand now. emcee. what they're saying is do the V-jelq with your penis straight up toward your belly button, then with it still pointing up, point it to the left a little bit too and v-jelq again. finally lean it to the right but still pointing up and v-jelq for the 3rd time. so like JP said its like this | \ / <<< thats what your penis should look like in each of the 3 jelqs. someone correct me if im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                              Anytime you Jelq with more than a 60% erection, I consider it masturbation. You "V" Jelq with no more than 30-60% erection. Perferably around 40%.
                              Ive been jelqing and squeezing all wrong then for the past few months! So the key is to jelq and squeeze at a 60% erection? I normally jelq at around 90-95%, I NOW squeeze at around 50%, and I still do my ULI's at around 95%. Is this ok?
                              02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
                              10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
                              5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
                              7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
                              LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Question about the V-jelq,

As far as JP90 is concerned, ONE rep of v-jelq is when you jelq Straight up, Left and Right.. is this correct? Or is this considered 3 reps? Please clarify.

Thanks!
                                August 13, 2010 - BPEL: 5.25"
                                September 13, 2010 - BPEL: 5.44"
                                October 13, 2010 - BPEL: ???
                                November 13, 2010 - BPEL: ???
                                GOAL - BPEL: 6 1/2" ++++ :D

Comment

Working...
                                X