Question about routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about routine

So I've been PEing for about 2 months now following JP90s beginner routine and I have seen some gains.
    My starting stats were BPEL: 6.5 MEG: 4.98
    My stats now are BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.1

I can't be too upset about the results, but I am really more interested in gaining girth over length. I switched my routine up a little lately to not doing as many stretches if any at all. I am also doing more v-jelqs now. I really am not even that interested in gaining too much more length, I was wondering how I could switch up my routine to focus on gaining girth. Thanks

Jelq's and Ulli's do tend to help in that department. Some will say that edging helps for girth as well.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Upset? You have gained 0.6" in length, you should be thrilled

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Yea, I'm happy with my progress, I just would rather have more girth than more length. So I've heard of ULIs before but I really don't know what they are. I have been edging as well with kegels. I have only been doing the edging for less than a month though..

Comment

Here you go man. Guide on Uli's

Uli | Penis Exercise
          +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
          +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I agree that Uli's are good for girth, but they are advanced so be careful. Usually its recommended to wait until you have 3-4 months conditioning.

Comment

As Waylander said, it might be a bit too soon for Uli's, but you could try adding flaccid bends, I'm in my 5th week and I just added them.
              Starting: 10/12/10 - BPEL - 5.8, EG (midshaft) - 4.4

Comment

Thanks for the input ya'll, I appreciate it. What exactly do flacid bends do? Also my base girth is smaller than MEG by a bit, any exercises to help with that? I'm pretty skeptical about hanging and some of the other advanced exercises, I'm not sure I want to go down that path. I will most likely continue with JP90s routine for another month, but I'm now doing more v-jelqs than regular jelqs in an effort to improve girth

Comment

Here's a link for you Rob- Flacid Bends

Your correct about not worrying about advanced stuff this soon! You can still read up on alternative exercises for when the time comes to add to your routine. Keep an eye on those PI's and adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                  X