Is it ok to edge more than once a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isambard View Post
    Sorry if I appear to be sounding pedantic but I want to understand this theory correctly.. Do you mean that the blood goes stale over a longer period of time, ie if it stays in the penis for a longer duration then it will become stale? What do you mean when you say the 'EQ moves from 8-10 in any direction'?

So, if I understand this correctly, we need to 'flush' our penis out of old blood by allowing it to go limp-ish (EQ 5-6) at around the 20 minute mark, then 'bring back to the boil' so as to speak..?
    To bad i can't find the source of that theory....

Maybe the "stale" expression isn't well put, it is more like the blood in the penis has less nutrition than the blood circulating in your body because it doesn't move.

When i say the EQ moves from 8-10 in any direction, that means like during sex, sometimes your EQ will drop a little or rise a little but it wont go to EQ6 or 5 meaning that some of the blood (not a big percent) won't leave the dick in that duration.

I myself have had an edging sessions longer than 30 minutes with no stop and found nothing wrong, so the logic is that "flushing" helps the penis with more nutrition because a larger percent of "new" (nourished) blood comes in. That is my understanding of that theory. It somewhat sounds logical but there where no proof for and against it as far as i know.
    premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
    X