Skin getting dry from warm up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin getting dry from warm up

So I use a soping wet hot rag every time I warm up and the skin on my testicles is gettin dry and itchy as f*ck! It might also be because the weathers getting colder too... but anyone know a good way to not get your skin dry when youre stealth PEing at work?
    Start 11/08/10:
    BPEL: 6.00
    EG: 5.75

Rub in some pure cocoa butter or bio oil on your unit for skin conditioning. How are you managing to PE at work? You must have a really private area to hang out in .

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      ...How are you managing to PE at work?...
      PE is certainly an inovative way to procrastinate at work!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

That sounds good!

I get to work early (730am) before most people are here (900am) and the bathrooms are individual. 1 guys, 1 girls, and 2 coed bathrooms. Lucked out.
        Start 11/08/10:

Comment

And I completely agree with normal guy
          Start 11/08/10:

Comment

Smiles: You ARE lucky Just don't accidently leave your lube where it can be found

You might want to try a rice sock for warming, its a lot less messy and does a better job at warming. Do you have a microwave at work?

Normalguy:

Comment

There is a microwave upstairs. I work downstairs. Only problem is that the girl secretaries work right next to the kitchen upstairs.. and there's always one or two of them up there in the morning. Maybe I can sneak it passed them.. and if they ask ill say "its a home made heating pad for my back".
              Start 11/08/10:

Comment

Working...
              X