Food/ Vitamins grow faster help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food/ Vitamins grow faster help

is there any food or vitamins that i can take to make my dick grow faster. I want something that i can get wherever, i don't feel like ordering it online

In the 90 day routine there is a list of supplements to start out with. You can get them anywhere. They help with penis health, by improving the hardness of your erection and increasing the cum load. As far as supplements that make you grow there is no definative proof yet.

They are:
    Zinc
    lysine
    vitamin "C"
    arginine
    "B" complex vitamins.

Other supplements that are good for the penis:
    Ginkgo biloba, gensing, tongkat ally, maca, pomagranate juice, green tea. Foods that are good for the penis are, blueberries, oysters, pomagranates, oats, nuts and seeds.

Things that are not good for the penis:
    Beer, most medications, maurijuana.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 09-29-2008, 03:02 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Kingpole, are you sure that Mary Jane and Jimmy Beam arent good for the penis? They make me horny as hell, and I seem a tad bigger too. I do however, agree that medications can mess stuff up.

Brian, this is a copy and past from my post the other day:

I was looking through the forums the other day and I memorized some vitamins that people said have helped them...

Ive been PEing inconsistently for a couple weeks now, but Ive decided to finally crack down and get "on the grind". I was driving by the vitamin store today, and noticed they had a huge sale, so I stopped in. Thought it would be a good thing to purchase some new vitamins to jumpstart my new attitude towards PEing. I was there for an hour talking with a very knowledgable staff. check out what I got:

L-Arginine
      ZMA (Vitamin B6, Magnesium, & Zinc)
      Growth Hormone (Secretagogues)
      Tribuloid (Maximun Testosterone Boost)
      Vitamin B-Complex
      Vitamin C-Complex
      Guarana
      L-Lysine
      Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium)
      Creatine Monohydrate
      Multi-Vitamin
      L-Glutamine

Comment

Yes i am sure, mary jane and beer can cause ED.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Yes i am sure, mary jane and beer can cause ED.
          Hey kingpole! Where have you heard that? Why is marijuana bad for the penis?

Comment

All though i prefere M. before Cigarettes here is some Penis dangers.

"It is medically proven that the one neurotransmitter called acetylcholine in his brain and nervous systems has been gradually taken over by marijuana chemicals. The brain's acetylcholine and parasympathetic nervous functions are responsible for maintaining erection during sex.

They told me that this could be very dangerous condition because once the marijuana's chemicals take over the interneuron or synapses; it is very difficult to kick it out of the brain and nervous systems. The only cure is quitting with marijuana!"
            - side effects penis errection smoking marijuana >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance

"The primary active ingredient in marijuana is called THC (delta-9-tetrahydorcannabinol). Marijuana, like alcohol, can reduce sexual inhibitions. However, it may also reduce sex drive. This is because THC lowers testosterone levels, the hormone that is related to the sex drive in both women and men. In men, lower testosterone levels may decrease sperm count and muscle mass, as well."
            - Ask the Experts: Does weed make your penis small or stop it from growing? — teenwire.com

Enjoy
            Start:2008-10-4
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Anything that increases circulation is good for the penis. Things like peppers, ginger, ginkgo. Nothing better than a healthy diet and exercise for the penis. Eat your veggies.

Other penis foods are almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, Walnuts.

Comment

I have stronger and seemingly, larger erections after using the Mary Jane.

Also, ejaculation is a lot more pleasurable (the sex in general is).

M.J. seems to work great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by coatedkeys View Post
                  I have stronger and seemingly, larger erections after using the Mary Jane.

Also, ejaculation is a lot more pleasurable (the sex in general is).

M.J. seems to work great for me.
                  Give it time give it time sooner or later you will find yourself on the down side of Mary Jane.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    Give it time give it time sooner or later you will find yourself on the down side of Mary Jane.
                    I am hardly an active user of the substance, however.

If I smoke three times a month (oh, and wow, that's very rare), I don't think I will have a huge detriment.

I think M.J. is the better alternative to me imbibing alcohol.

Comment

MJ will, if used "On Occasion" probably increase sex drive and arousal, which could in fact make you harder. It has for me before. But if anyone starts doing it too much, based off past experience, I know that it will in fact give you weaker erections. This can be sorta depressing -- including that MJ increases your risk of developing depression. Take it or leave it. But i've played with that drug, gone to the meetings and the concealing and done a fair share of research. If it's overused, it's hard to avoid depression and ED. Which both tend to make the other one worse. Goodluck. Stay off the substances. I'm taking L-arganine and some other vitamins now which have been working.

Comment

Working...
                      X