What Does It Mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does It Mean?

I've been doing JP's 90 Day Routine religiously since 10/10 now. The problem is every othe day I'll ejaculate out the blue? What does this mean? Also, while doing JP's routine, do every 2nd v-jelq count as 1 rep also?
    CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
    GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Just did a quick google search. The only things I could really find were similar questions (randomly ejaculating) on sites like Yahoo. Most people didn't post serious answers but I did notice a few people say that it might be that you have too much semen built up and it's secreting.

Are you masturbating at all? I know some people don't because they feel it will hinder gains. The whole point of JP's 90 day routine is to condition your penis... I don't know if with a conditioned penis you'll produce more sperm?

A few people also suggested that the ejaculate might be being mistaken for discharge from an STI or thrush. White discharge is a symptom for thrush, but uncommon. Symptoms Of Thrush.

Here's two links for V-Jelqs. I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that 3 V-Jelqs count as one rep... don't quote me though.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html

Sorry if this doesn't help at all bro.
    Nothin2ItBut2DoIt
    Last edited by Nothin2ItBut2DoIt; 01-13-2011, 04:40 PM. Reason: grammar
    Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

How often do you ejaculate normally ,have you tried to cut down recently?

Comment

What do you mean ejaculate out of the blue. Do you literally mean that you'll be sitting there at work and just ejaculate?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          What do you mean ejaculate out of the blue. Do you literally mean that you'll be sitting there at work and just ejaculate?
          I think he's talking in the context of performing JP's routine - so ejaculating when slight stimulation occurs.
          16/01/2010 - EL: 5.15", MEG: 4.75", FL: 3.5"

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
            Something like this, yeah. I could be brushing my teeth & here it comes. I don't masturbate @ all. Usually do it for like 2 mins after a session to see I I get a healthy, non painful erection. Thanks guys for taking your time to answer my questions :-)

Master7X6Plan

Comment

I suggest you edge then ejaculate after pe sessions.

Comment

i'm thinking maybe the urge to ejaculate builds up during my sessions

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Yes so incorparate it into your sessions and edge at the end of your sessions. This way you can include a healthy amount of ejaculation within your penis exercise/health workout.

Comment

Thanks Pegasus. I'm going to trey this tomorrow.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Originally posted by farfromaverage View Post
                      Something like this, yeah. I could be brushing my teeth & here it comes.....
                      Wow - that is almost a skill!
                      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                      Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
                      X