average penis girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Spanky.

Interesting, you make a tempting case to start with JPs a little earlier... I am kind of doing a compromise between PESGs and JPs at the moment. I do the stretches from JP but not the Vs yet. I am having some subtle PIs so i'll see how it goes.

Where did you read the terms CC and CS? I'd be interested in reading up on them. I read the LFGS article earlier as it happens, were they in there? I'll reread it.

The underside of my urethra has actually been feeling kinda more firm lately, possibly adding a fraction to my girth already. I wonder if this is EQ related more than anything? I'm not complaining either way of course...

I'll add you to my contact list to remind me to let you know how JPs goes. Good luck working out the best plan for your wang, man!
    Start:
    BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
    3 Month Measurements:
    BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
    Short Term Goals:
    BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
    **********Gunning For Girth! **********
    Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Comment

CC = Corpus Cavernosa, the erectile tissue onthe top of your john thomas at either side.
      CS = Corpus Spongiosum, the erectile tissue on the underside around your urethra.

There's a good article on basic penis anatomy on this site, which covers the above, and a little of how it relates to PE.

I think JP90 is supposed to be a beginners routine, aimed at conditioning rather than furious gains, and interestingly some people have said it's quite intense, though that isn't my experience. As everyone keeps saying though, we're all a little different, so listening to your own body is the trick.. perhaps that's something some people are better at than others?

Originally posted by kublakhan View Post
      Good luck working out the best plan for your wang, man!
      Thanks man, you too
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I was looking for a link to the article in question and found this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cle-penis.html which looks like a good thread. Off to read it now
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

i think it's intense as far as beginners routines go... i am happy to start with a less is more philosophy, condition the old fella then see where i want to go from there. if you read PESG's success story he makes a pretty convincing argument for starting slow. i think i could handle JPs, but i'm pretty happy to be patient and 'feel out' the landscape... as it were. i'm kind of hoping to see some results from the lesser routine, which'll give me all the more enthusiasm for cranking it up a gear!

cheers for explaining the acronyms. i'll be very interested looking into this... as i mentioned above i am more or less happy with my schlong, but a little more girth certainly wouldn't hurt! it is the main aim of the game, though as it turns out i'm pretty interested in length gains too... oh well, if i HAVE to... then FINE! pfft! ;P
          Start:
          3 Month Measurements:
          Short Term Goals:

Comment

serious computer issues today... another DOUBLE POST!
            kublakhan
            Last edited by kublakhan; 01-22-2011, 11:38 AM. Reason: dubs!
            Start:
            3 Month Measurements:
            Short Term Goals:

Comment

Yea i'm taking it slow with the JP90 routine too.. im on day 16 now and i still havent worked my way up to the full workload yet.. and i had been doing one day one one day off.. till two days ago when i finally was able to do 2 days on 1 day off..

And Spanky.. I'm wider than deep too... my CS is completely flat.. after im done with the JP90 routine.. i really wanna work on the CS
              Starting (january 05, 2011):
              BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
              Current:
              BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
              My Log

Comment

incidentally I just spotted that JonPop said he carried on doing his 90 day routine for like a year and a half as he kept gaining from it. So, take from that what you will. I think though if you & I can find the right exercise the CS ought to be pretty receptive? More so than the CC I'm guessing... but that is a guess.

Comment

Np did you do lots of reverse exercisez to get a decent base girth like that ?
                  Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

I think though if you & I can find the right exercise the CS ought to be pretty receptive? More so than the CC I'm guessing... but that is a guess.
                    Agreed... I mean we don't really work the CS at all. And like most muscles, Untrained muscle get big pretty quickly.. so yea once im done with this JP90 routine i'll definitely wll be looking for workout for the CS..unless u've already found something.
                    Current:
                    My Log

Comment

Nope, well not other than sideways v-jelqs I guess.. but let me know if you do

Comment

don't forget the importance of means vs. averages and the fact that some of the studies are voluntary, meaning you are going to get guys who want to show-off a bit. I've seen studies that show the average just below 5" (mean is 4.65" iirc) to around 4"-4.25" (don't know the mean for those). Of ocurse, I have my own bias in wanting the value to be lower

Comment

The picture of that Israeli study looks fishy to me. The average person loses an inch of girth going from the base to the dorsal?

Comment

Originally posted by ktc0905 View Post
                            The picture of that Israeli study looks fishy to me. The average person loses an inch of girth going from the base to the dorsal?
                            MSEG - 3.74"
                            BEG - 4.29"
                            Dorsal/Ventral, this is length BPEL !
                            Octobar, 2010:
                            BPEL: 8.25"
                            MSEG: 6.35"

Short Goal ( 01/02/2011 ) :
                            BPEL: 8.65"
                            MSEG: 6.75"

Long Goal :
                            BPEL: 9.00"
                            MSEG: 7.00"

Comment

Nope, well not other than sideways v-jelqs I guess.. but let me know if you do
                              That's how I used to do my V jelqs.. but then i stopped after i realized those arn't regular v jelqs.. Do you think those are helping?
                              Current:
                              My Log

Comment

Originally posted by gandalfw View Post
                                MSEG - 3.74"
                                BEG - 4.29"
                                Dorsal/Ventral, this is length BPEL !
                                Oh I see. Interesting. Those numbers are closer to my own. Makes me wonder how far from average I really am.

Comment

Working...
                                X