Curious......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious......

How do you guys count the months you've been PEing? I mean like does every time you PE it counts as a day then when you've had 30 PE sessions it counts as 1 month? Reason I ask is because I've had 54 PE sessions & when I get to 60 I'll consider it 2 months. I've gained .5" so far & I want to make sure I'm tracking my sucess correctly.
    CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
    GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Well that is one way to look at it. For me days off are also days. I guess if I did it your way I'd have to count it by the hours and after twenty four hours of PE I'd have one day. Ha Ha, just messing with you a little. Congratulations on your gains! Doesn't it feel outstanding to know that it works? I think most of us go by calender months, like the 1st through the 1st = one month.

In my mind success is your gains and a healthy penis with good EQ and PIs and not so much as the time spent getting there.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 01-21-2011, 01:46 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

For me, doesn't matter if it's an off day or an exercise day, it's a day of PE. Rest days are as important as exercise days, if not more important than exercise days, so it's a continuous count. Since the days in months fluctuate, I'm considering one month the same day of the week roughly around or on the same day number. Like say if today, 1-21-2011 was the start of one's workout, I'd consider one month 2-25-2011; both on a Friday. Makes it easier to stay consistent with a on day/off day/measure day schedule instead of jumping around from like a Monday to a Saturday to Wednesday to Tuesday to Sunday, etc.

Comment

I have to definitely agree with DemOne. It really should not matter if it is an off day or on day. The most important thing is sticking to a routine and continuously following through with that routine.

For example, if you started PEing Jan 1, 2011 and you stop PEing in Feb 2, 2011. Then you would consider that one month. I understand that some months have 30 days, some have 31 days and even some have 29. But really, I don't think in terms of a day lost here or there and another day gained here or there will make that big of a difference.

After all, farfromaverage, your goal is to keep track of your gains over the course of an (approximate time period). Hell, you could keep track of time using hours, minutes, and seconds. But, of course, you would never keep track of time that way right? So like wise you wouldn't really try to track your progress down to the exact detail in terms of days either. As, long as (1) you are making gains (2) you are keep track of the approximate number of days or months, you'll do fine.

Oh and make sure to keep at it. Perseverance will get you a long way. And a long shlong.
        Starting Statistics: 01/10/10 - (EL 4.5000" x EG 4.5000")

Current Statistics: 02/22/11 - (EL 4.7500" x EG 4.5000")

End Goal Statistics: ??/??/?? - (EL 7.5000"x EG 6.0000")

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...daces-log.html

Comment

Thanks for helping me clear this up guys. I've been dedicated to PEing since 10/1/2010 so, technically that's 4 months. Can't wait to see how much I've gained in 6 months!
          CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
          GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

Working...
          X