how long should a pe session run for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long should a pe session run for?

heey guys i wanted to know if this is over exhausting for my unit.if i do kegals in the morning. and if i warmed up for 5mins and jelqed for 30mins, and then do balloning for maybe 20minutes.? and do this same routine for 2 days and rest one.
    Currently
    NBPEL: 7inch
    Girth: 5.50

Goal
    NBPEL:8-9inch
    Girth:7.50-8

Your PI's will help you determine if your overdoing it or not(link below). You should really read the announcement thread, it has some need to know info. Also you can combine your questions in a thread, its a lot less confusing that way..

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Comment

Originally posted by jmula View Post
      heey guys i wanted to know if this is over exhausting for my unit.if i do kegals in the morning. and if i warmed up for 5mins and jelqed for 30mins, and then do balloning for maybe 20minutes.? and do this same routine for 2 days and rest one.
      A program this rigorous should only be done 3 days per week.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

to: kingpole, should i do this program one day on and one day off or how should i set this up so that the routine is 3 days a week.

the program includes:
        morning kegals 1000-3000
        warm up 5min
        30min jelq session
        warm down 5min

and how should i space the 20 minutes of balloning into my routine because i plan on using balloning to ejaculate
        Currently

Goal

Comment

Wow....far too many kegels, I think....I do about 200 max per day and then my muscles are screaming..
          Can't you follow the JP90 routine? Even that is a tough workout for a beginner (which I am).

I'd say forget the ballooning/edging until you've done a good couple of months although I always succumb to temptation but I don't think it's doing me any good overall.

The key is the PIs for sure. Less is more. But it's difficult to know when it's a neutral PI or a bad one at times. I get poor erection qualities in the morning sometimes so I just relax a bit for a few days until back to normal. It's all trial and error and measurement results. I didn't realise how long this whole journey will be (As I'm a hard gainer) but I know that if you don't take it slowly then it's pointless.
          6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
          My Progress Log

Comment

i basically just kegal until my penis loses blood and goes a little limp. iv been doing pegym for a month now. but i think i was over training my unit. at first i noticed results like my veins were appearing on my penis and i have 2-3 big veins around my penis. so that motivated me to go exercise harder which now i can see is a bad idea because i over trained and my penis head seems to have shrunk. i am going to take it slow now. maybe one day on and one day off for my routine? because kingpole saids my routine is over exhausting is i do it 2 days on a one day off. i might think of doing it one day one and 2 days off? is doing kegals until your dick goes close to losing an erection a bad idea?
            Currently

Goal

Comment

I do 5 days on 2 days off and I'm not sure it works for me really. A lot of people do 2 days on and one off. I've yet to try it but daren't switch routines in case it has an adverse effect.
              I'd definitely say you are doing too many kegels for just 1 month in PE. I'm not even sure veterans do that many. But if you have solid erections, at night and in morning, and spontaneous ones throughout the day which are rock hard then i guess you are OK.

You don't need to exercise harder because you see the strong prominence of veins. Just stay consistent until you are fully conditioned and if you are not making as much gain and your erections are still good then increase the intensity slightly.

Over 1000 kegels a day, though, whoa, that would actually hurt me I think.
              6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
              My Progress Log

Comment

like what do people suppose to do for kegaling? because i kegal until my penis loses blood then i stop it doesn't hurt me or anything in fact the more kegaling i do i think my penis gets harder. so is it a good idea to kegal until my penis loses its erection? what is your routine redforever? should kegalling be done everyday or should i only kegal on workout days?
                Currently

Goal

Comment

100 kegals broken up into four 3 second 25 kegel reps should be good enough, then build them up from there. Just doing quick flexes until any muscle is extremely fatigued does no real good for anything. All you're doing then is just overworking.

Comment

Working...
                  X