Jelquing for Dummies...ya know, ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelquing for Dummies...ya know, ME!

Okay, I'm gonna ask a few jelqing questions that I know have been asked in the past...and I've muddled through previous posts, with no definitive answers.

When Jelqing:
    1. I'm using the 'OK' grip, but should my palms be facing my body or outward? Does it even make a difference?
    2. Should I be applying pressure evenly around the shaft, or more to the top and bottom (looking at the Jelqing Device made me curious about this one).
    3. What is the appropriate amount of pressure (experienced PE'rs roll your eyes now, lol). I know this has been asked a lot, but I'm curious if I should be applying any real pressure, or simply 'skimming the surface'. Everyones definition of a 'hard' or 'soft' squeeze will be different, so if anyone answers, please do your best to be as descriptive as possible.
    I'm asking these questions for two reasons. First, and most obviously, because I want the best gains possible. But also because as I get closer to finishing the 90-day routine, I want the confidence that I've somewhat conditioned my penis by CORRECTLY performing the exercises.

Best,

Tall Man

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
    Okay, I'm gonna ask a few jelqing questions that I know have been asked in the past...and I've muddled through previous posts, with no definitive answers.

When Jelqing:
    1. I'm using the 'OK' grip, but should my palms be facing my body or outward? Does it even make a difference?
    2. Should I be applying pressure evenly around the shaft, or more to the top and bottom (looking at the Jelqing Device made me curious about this one).
    3. What is the appropriate amount of pressure (experienced PE'rs roll your eyes now, lol). I know this has been asked a lot, but I'm curious if I should be applying any real pressure, or simply 'skimming the surface'. Everyones definition of a 'hard' or 'soft' squeeze will be different, so if anyone answers, please do your best to be as descriptive as possible.
    I'm asking these questions for two reasons. First, and most obviously, because I want the best gains possible. But also because as I get closer to finishing the 90-day routine, I want the confidence that I've somewhat conditioned my penis by CORRECTLY performing the exercises.

Best,

Tall Man
    No stupid questions there, TallMan.

1) I personally use an overhand OK grip, as it lets me go closer to the pubic bone. My palms are facing my penis, and under that, the floor. But it really doesn't matter as long as you've got an effective OK grip going.

2) Important: Evenly around the shaft, or the left and right (the CC's). Do not apply more pressure on the top of the shaft, this is the weakest point of the CC's (actually the connection between the two) and you also have a mainline of nerves and veins running along there. Trust me, I speak from bitter experience.

3) Start with very light pressure, and eventually you will get a "feel for it." Only put enough pressure to move the blood up the shaft, no more; any extra pressure is at worst dangerous and at best unproductive. I'm sorry, but this is the best advice I can give. I suggest you look at other posts on this question, listen to what other PE'ers say about it. People say different things, and you will have to figure out your own idea for this one by looking at the various opinions and sizing them up together.

Remember that jelqing produces results because of the number of reps, not because of the pressure of one individual jelq; keep it light.

Good luck! Feel free to ask more questions.
    Cernunnos
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 11-11-2008, 03:18 PM.
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
      Remember that jelqing produces results because of the number of reps, not because of the pressure of one individual jelq; keep it light.

Good luck! Feel free to ask more questions.
      Cernunnos, Great responses. Especially well said regarding the reps. I'm gonna go back to 'Very Light' as I did in the beginning, and start building up again and pay closer attention to what's happening!

Best,

Tall Man

Comment

Cernunnos, Great responses. Especially well said regarding the reps. I'm gonna go back to 'Very Light' as I did in the beginning, and start building up again and pay closer attention to what's happening!

Best,

Tall Man
        I agree with cernunos very well described.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I to use the overhand to get closer to the pubic bone.

Comment

Best,

Tall Man
            No problem, dude. I am glad to be of help.

I was going to say that I am always happy when someome brings up the question of pressure. Even though I've got a fairly good idea now, after asking the question many, many times, of how much pressure should be applied, I always want to hear other people's opinions. I think it's one of the most important questions in PE - at least for newbies.

I also forgot to mention to keep it slow. A fast jelq is useless and dangerous.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              I agree with cernunos very well described.
              Thanks, Kingpole!

Comment

Working...
              X