health benifits of male orgasm and ejacualtion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article link doesnt work.

But I have to disagree.. I developed prostate inflammation at a time when I was ejaculating ATLEAST once a day.. sex all the time, horny like mad..

In fact I think ejaculating "as much as possible" is very damaging to your health. It saps your vital energy and robs your body of nutrients and energy. I think because of birth control we can have WAYYY more sex then we would 10,000 years ago.. things are much different now. Doesnt mean you shouldnt have lots of sex.. but dunno if busting everyday is good for all of us. Although we are all different, do whats feels best to you.

Comment

Bump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Blowing a load = totally healthy

Hopefully doesn't effect my gains haha
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Is there anyway you can give me the article because the link is not working

Comment

I believe regular ejaculation is good thing! It is also somewhat of a confort issue for me. Had a vasectomy three years ago and if I go a couple of days without an orgasm my boys get extremely sensitive and they ache something fierce!! The only thing that helps is to massage them and blow a load. Whether its from sex or masturbation. Used to do it for pleasure, now I do it for pleasure and comfort. Throw in the health benefits and I've got the trifecta!

Comment

That page could not be found!

We can't find that page on our site, but we can try to help you find what you're looking for.
                Search GoArticles
                But meh, I have been jacking off a lot recently. Being single has it's merits too.

I have to be careful though, I believe masturbation 3-5 times a week is ideal, or edging 3 times a week, maximum (for me, anyway).
                If I overdo it, there is a possibility of my DHT levels increasing.
                Although green tea should take care of that.
                Hmm ...
                Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I'm not a "tea" drinker myself. I wonder if you could use pills instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
                    I'm not a "tea" drinker myself. I wonder if you could use pills instead ?
                    Try the five G's.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I've seen an article on here that compared gains from PE, it was split into 3 groups: Group 1 was the one that masturbated and ejaculated while doing PE and they gained the least, Group 2 masturbated but did not ejaculate and they gained a little more than Group 1, and the last Group 3 was the one that did not masturbate or ejaculate gained the most. But from what I read it was only 1 hour after a PE session. My question is what if you have a PE session and then later on in the day say about 2-6 hours later you masturbate and ejaculate does it effect your gains as well?

Comment

Originally posted by shawn258 View Post
                          I've seen an article on here that compared gains from PE, it was split into 3 groups: Group 1 was the one that masturbated and ejaculated while doing PE and they gained the least, Group 2 masturbated but did not ejaculate and they gained a little more than Group 1, and the last Group 3 was the one that did not masturbate or ejaculate gained the most. But from what I read it was only 1 hour after a PE session. My question is what if you have a PE session and then later on in the day say about 2-6 hours later you masturbate and ejaculate does it effect your gains as well?
                          No, ejaculation does not effect gains.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up kingpole

Comment

Originally posted by shawn258 View Post
                              Thanks for clearing that up kingpole
                              Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X