Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting frustrated it WONT work for me

Hello guys,

I had been peeing a while ago and i stopped for about a month. I think I got smaller. So I started peeing seriously for about 3 weeks ago from today. I am still not noticing any gains. I am still stuck with the same size. I notice it bigger but when erected it is still the same size.

My routine is the following:
    8-10min rice sock warming
    (stretching each side with 25 kegels) - 2 times
    15min slow jelq
    8-10min warm down
    [almost 40min workout]

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I don't want to spend 3 months or so, and at the end have no gains at all.

Would you expect to hit the gym for only 3 weeks and become much larger and more muscular?

Comment

That's a valid answer. What is the average timing to see gains?

Comment

It all depends on each individual person. It could be within the first month, first three months, or any time after that. Seeing how 3 months is considered the beginner conditioning period, you should at least continue on for 3 months before deciding if you want to continue or stop. So long as you keep at it and are getting good PI's, growth will come.

Comment

Originally posted by peterlasco View Post
          That's a valid answer. What is the average timing to see gains?
          Everyone's different. Some see quick beginner gains, others might take a few months to begin to see gains. The first 3 months are more for conditioning in order to be able to fine tune your workout for your own personal needs and if you gain in those first 3 months then fantastic. You need to watch for PI's and avoid injury.

I PE'd over the summer for four months and gained about .25" length in 4 months, now I took a large break (probably 4 months) but maintained a light routine, and recently just started up again and in 3 weeks have gained another .25" in length. Still no girth gains but I know they will come in time as long as I put the effort in.

Comment

You have been given some good advice and you have done the right thing in venting your frustration here. Think about increasing your stretch from just side to side to a five point stretch: up, down, right, left and forward. Start at 30 seconds per point; do two sets. When you become better conditioned you can add time, like ten seconds per week, but no More than a minute for the first few months. The link I wanted to give you is still down, but here is a how to stretch video that might help.
            https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/stretch-video

Even if you don't make big gains it's still not a waist of time, PE will increase your EQ and make your penis healthier.
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Here's a gains link.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html
              ​The enemy of good is not bad
              The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
              X